{2} We are SO Hallucinating (I think) Part I

Hello My Squishy Army, Welcome to chapter 2, Enjoy. I was slightly motivated. And haterz can hate, see if I care!

-----------------------------------------------------

{2} We are SO Hallucinating (I think) Part I

-----------------------------------------------------

Esences's POV

I think Nic is about to die. I mean when she is brought to the mall other than to buy something she knows she wants, she finds it a torture building. I feel bad that I helped drag her here. Oh well, I mean Halloween is tomorrow and I know we all wanna do Nicolette's amazing idea to go as the female BVB.

"I think we should split up." Aly says breaking through my thoughts looking thoughtful herself.

"Yeah! That's a great idea. I can get the warpaint and makeup, Es and Aly can get the clothes, and Jinxxiee and Avs can get the Accessories!" Nic says. I know she said makeup and warpaint for herself because she knows she can do that without losing her mind, like usual, or breaking something, also a common recurrence.

"Alright, We have an hour and a half, then let's meet at Starbucks to see what we all got." I said being the most responsible one as normal. I mean Avi was responsible but hyper ninety percent of the time, and when she's with Nics, Oh my Jinx those twins cause havoc.

"Alright then let's go!" Aly yells dragging me to who knows where.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm to lazy so 1 and a 1/2 hour time skip.

-----------------------------------------------------

Nicolette's POV

"Starbucks, Starbucks, I love my Starbucks!" I sung happily skipping through the mall to the foodcourt. It had been fun getting the warpaint and makeup but I'm lazy and don't particularly love shopping. Although I really can't wait to see what the others got! Realizing that I had stopped I resumed my previous chant.

"Starbucks, Starbucks, I love my Starbucks!  Starbucks, Starbucks, I love my Starbucks! Starbucks, Starbucks, I love my Starbucks! Starbucks, Starbucks, I lo-" I got cut off after repeating it about four times when I bumped into something hard. Realizing that for once it wasn't a wall or door or any other inanimate object that I swear is out to kill me, I look up only to see one of my favorite people in the world, asides from the fact we don't now each other personally.

"Oh my-! . . .You're-!. . ."  Feeling stupid as to the fact I couldn't finish a sentence. He laughed sexily and said

"Yup, I'm-"

-----------------------------------------------------

Esence's POV

"God Dang git! What is taking her so long!?" Aly cried, definitely PO'ed.

"That's what we're trying to figure out el estúpido." I said to her tapping my foot impatiently.

"Hey guys I think I know why she's late." Avi said in disbelief. She pointed over somewhere past . . .

"Hold fudgesicles . . . " I said in disbelief.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger, I'm evil! LOL

BTW I do not unfortunately in anyway own Starbucks, thank you.

Dedicated to @_JeyJeyBOTDF_ For joining my Squishy army if I updated. So yeah that's why I updated today, Go thank her for the update. Fan her while your at it! You rock JeyJey/Abbi!