3- Meeting up

[Y'all ignore the person who's playing i just watch him and i was to lazy to crop the picture, but he's a good youtuber]

It's finally saturday the day me and kazuichi get to meet up! I get up and realize it was already 12 "god damm i sleep alot" i say as i get up grunting. I eat breakfast brush my teeth and get ready. I put the usual a tank top and some short shorts because this makes me feel comfortable. After i was done doing everything i needed to do i just spend the last 3 hours using my phone. Then i hear a knock on my door so i go to open it and to my surprise i see kazuichi. "Hey took u long enough" i say looking up to him."

Kazuichi pov
Gahhh she looks so cute who knew working with a girl would let me get this view *looks down at her chest* 🤤WoAh i like this view.

Back to your pov
"Come on in" i say leading him to the living room couch. We both take a seat and i take out the project we're working on "so do u understand what we're doing here" i say pointing to the project "umm not really" he says looking confused "yeah me neither" i say confused as well "well looks like we're gonna have to work together to figure this out" i say "yeah" he says "so im assuming u multiply x times y and u then subtract it with 250...."

Kazuichi pov
[Sorry guys I'ma be switching povs a lot sorry] i couldn't focus on the project i was to busy admiring (y/n) damm everything about her is perfect her hair,her face,her eyes, and even her body. I can't believe im inside her house! a girl's house! I mean damm we could do so many things i couldn't stop my head from thinking perverted things. Sometimes i feel like checking out her bone structure like her ribs or where parts of her bone stick out. Hot damm, i wanna take them apart! I wanna dismantle them and look inside that's how i usually think .

[I used some of the dialogue he says in the game and again ignore the person playing it it's just my youtuber lol

[I used some of the dialogue he says in the game and again ignore the person playing it it's just my youtuber lol.]

"Hello kazuichi are u listening?" She asks "No" i respond "hmmph ur suppose to be listening" she says mad, i then look at her chest again but this time i could see her line. She then notices were im looking and turns red so she covers her chest with her hands "my face is up here not down here" she says. All of a sudden we hear the door knob moving and whoever was at the door opens it. "Hey (y/n) what's uppp" it was the same guys who always sit with her during lunch! Because of them i never get to sit with her! "Hey brandon hey jack! What are u guys doing here??" she says "oh we just thought we wanted to pay u a visit cuz we're so lonely" a guy says "screw off u guys im busy with a partner working on a project can't u see?" She says "oh come on don't be so mean maybe ur little friend here can join us" he has his arm around her again!! What the hell is his problem he's just looking at me so i look back with an intense look. Then the other guy out his arm around her to "come on (y/n) let's go see a movie" "i told u guys to screw off" (y/n) says mad. "(y/n) can i use ur restroom" i ask her "yeah sure is upstairs in the left" she says as i take my leave to the restroom.

Im just in the restroom looking at the mirror. "Everything was going just fine until those fuckers had to show up and ruin everything" i say with my eyes full of hatred "looks like im gonna have to get my hands dirty, well at least kill them until there is nothing left of them" because she will be mine..."

Back to your pov
"Hmmm why is kazuichi taking forever in the restroom" i say "he's probably taking a crap" brandon says laughing along with jack "quit it u to ur being like little kids and get ur hands off me" i say in a mad tone "oh (y/n) ur making us sad do u not wanna hang out with us cuz ur with that guy? What is he ur boyfriend?" Jack asks me "WHAT NO" i say blushing "pff ur blushing it's obvious u guys are going out" "i said no we're not we're just friends is not like that" "pff yeah whatever".grrr these knuckle heads piss me off 💢. Kazuichi comes back but for some reason i feel this dark aura surrounding him but maybe it's just my imagination. "Sorry kazuichi-"i get cut off "i have to go... sorry something came up" he says smiling "see u on monday" he says "i-" before i even got to say anything he just leaves... "oof looks like ur boyfriend dumped u" Brandon says teasing me "GAH HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND GET UR HANDS OFF ME it's all ur fault he left!" I say screaming at him and leave to my room upstairs "looks like u got her mad bro" Jack says "pff be quiet" Brandon says "let's just go and we'll apologize to her later" "yeah". They both leave not knowing what's waiting for them.

Kazuichi pov
I felt bad for leaving (y/n) like that but the truth is i didn't wanna leave i wanted to keep staying with her because she makes me feel complete. So i need to elimate those two, to have her for myself. I actually didn't leave i was just hiding outside until one of those guys left. But then i saw both of them get out of her house so i followed both of them until they both went there separate ways. I followed the guy named Brandon first, because he was the one mostly touching her and i figured if i find out where he lives i might as well eliminate him later. Once i found out where he lived i went home and waited until night came.

Timeskip~ [warning this part gets pretty violent and there's blood and murder so if u don't wanna read it skip]

At last night has arrived... i got prepared so i put some random clothes i don't use and gloves i then get my knife and sneak out through my window. I arrive at his house 10 minutes later "pff what a dumbass who leaves there window open" i say as i climb the wall, and see him laying sound asleep "mmm to bad i can't hear him scream but it will be fine either way" i then stab him multiple times as i have a wide sinister smile on my face. Well looks like im gonna have to clean up "U SCUMBAG" I say looking at his dead defenseless body. After im done cleaning the mess i clear up any evidence and take the dead body to a forest to bury it. As im burying it i look at my hands that are filled with blood then i take a look again at the body "u filthy bastard that's what u get for messing with the love of my life" i say with anger,hatred, and emptiness...

Authors note
Well it got a little bloody here oops i dropped a yandere guess I'll leave it here.
Word count:1238