Promise

"Holy shit!" Kali gasped out as she sunk into their mattress.

Her entire body felt like it was on fire, muscles twitching as climax rippled through her body, beads of sweat trailing down her back, eyes fluttering shut as soft kisses were scattered across her shoulder blades, across her forehead.

She whined softly as Alejandro pulled out of her, arms wrapping around her waist as the older nuzzled into the back of her neck. She hummed to himself as Jaymes giggled beside her.

There was nothing she loved more than this than being sandwiched between the two of them as they pushed her well past her limits. One of her boyfriends fucking into her from behind and front, soft grunts of her name as they pounded into Kali, hitting that sweet spot that made her head spin over and over. The other working her breast, hushed encouragements of 'you're doing so well' and 'you always look so beautiful like this' spurring her on as she edged closer and closer to spilling all over their bed.

There was nothing she loved more than the cuddles and kisses and affection she was showered with afterwards. The way they looked after her, cleaning her up and ensuring she knew just how loved she was as she came floating back down to reality.

There was nothing she loved more than curling up between the two of them; the two people she cared about more than anything, the two people she would do absolutely anything for because they meant absolutely everything to them and she wouldn't trade what they had for the world.

Despite the hardships they may face being a polyamorous triad.

Kali knew that what they had wasn't normal, not by most people's standards, anyway. You were only meant to have one lover, one person you devoted your entire being to. One person that you pledged yourself to. You weren't even meant to so much as look at anyone but your significant other, because that's how monogamy worked, and anything outside of that rigid ideal was seen as sordid or dirty.

But what they had wasn't sordid or dirty.

It was beautiful.

Kali had twice as much of that in her life. Twice as much support and protection and undying love from these two boys she honestly couldn't live without.

This was never planned. She never expected to end up with more than one boyfriend, but here she was, wrapped in the warmth of the two most perfect creatures Kali had ever laid eyes on.

It was meant to just be Kali and Jaymes. Forever. They were high school sweethearts. Had been through the trauma of having long distance relationship to different universities and having to travel hours to even see one other. They had made it through the arguments and jealously and insecurities of living so far away from the person you loved. Of not being able to be with them at all times. It was a struggle, but they had made it. They had graduated and moved to a whole new city to make a fresh start. To make a life together.

And it was going perfectly.

They could just about manage to rent out a little apartment in Manila. It wasn't perfect, by any means. The electricity had a tendency to cut out and she was pretty sure the washing machine was on the blink, but it was theirs. Their first home together.

Kali had landed a place at a hospital near their house. She wasn't making the money she wanted to just yet, but everyone had to start somewhere, right? And Jaymes was doing admin work for a local estate agents while he built up his portfolio, hoping to one day realize his dream of being an engineer.

They may not be loaded, hell, some months they struggled to scrape enough together to buy food at the end of the month, having to resort to dining on instant noodles for a week straight. But they had each other and they were happy.