20.

Her.

I turned around and lazily opened my eyes, smiling widely from joy. Warm and affectionate embrace; spicy and alluring smell; comforting, safe and relaxing feeling and all of this is only mine to enjoy. I leaned on my forearms and rolled on my stomach. 

I admired Leonardo, who looks exceedingly handsome. 

Sun-kissed, clear and dewy skin shines brightly in morning sunlight which highlights his razor-sharp features finely. Long, dark, thick lashes are resting on his flawlessly sculpted cheekbones. Perfect eyebrows, beautiful nose, plump lips with well-defined cupid-bow. Velvety, midnight black hair is messy and long strand fell across his forehead. 

I gently moved it away and smiled when Leo leaned in to my touch. I twirled his silky hair around he snuggled into me more. 

"Non fermarti."- he murmured in my shoulder and I eagerly complied to his request, massaging his scalp occasionally. (Don't stop.)

Leonardo pulled me closer, turning me on my side, making my arms rest on his shoulders with hands in his hair. I giggled and he nuzzled his face in my neck. 

"I can get used to this, baby."- said Leo and took a deep breath while his arms held me affectionately. 

"The feeling is mutual."- I spoke and placed my face in his neck, breathing in his delightful fragrance. 

We stayed like this for a while. At 1PM we got up and went to get get dressed for the day. I did my routine, brushed my hair and tied it in messy bun. Then, I slipped in my underwear and put on Leonardo's white hoodie. I took my white, fluffy socks on and left the room. 

Him.

I quickly did my regiment and rushed to get back to Camila. I heard cupboard open, so I went to the kitchen, only to grin at the most adorable sight. 

My hoodie looks enormous on her petite body; the sleeves are way too long and it reaches a little bit above her knees. Messy bun and fluffy socks add additional, massive amount of cuteness to her appearance. Enchanting face is bare of makeup, just like I love it. 

"You are so winsome, principessa."- I stated and approached Camila, who is trying to reach for coffee. 

I chuckled and got it for her before wrapping my arms around her slim waist and kissed her hair, earning the sweetest giggle in reply. 

"Grazie."- said Cami and I rested my chin on her dainty shoulder, but not before kissing it.

I remained in my place, watching her every move. It is unbelievable how elegantly she moves around. We chatted about random things and when our coffees were ready, we ordered breakfast. After it arrived we settled on the terrace and had breakfast there, enjoying each other's company. 

When we finished, I pulled Camila closer, laying her head on my lap and she gladly complied. I took off her hair tie and let light blonde hair loose. Fuck, it smells divine. I ran my fingers through her velvety, shiny locks, relishing in such relaxing feeling. 

"At what time is our date?"- wondered Cami and I smiled.

"At 6PM, bambina."- I replied and kept playing with her long hair.