1

Kat looked around telling hannah who everyone was. "That's Jeff probably the nicest jock you'll meet." She says. Hannah smiles. A girl wearing a yellow boob tube and ripped white jeans bounds over squeezing kat it was obvious she was drunk. "And this my  friend is demi my bestfriend."

Demi pulls the new girl into a hug. "Nice to meet you...your house is amazing."

Hannah grins at the girl. "Thank you."

Clay awkwardly walks up to the three girls. "Hi girls." He says smiling.

"Clayyy." Demi says putting her arm around him.

"You actually came." Kat says.

He nods and smiles. "You kinda forced me to."

Kat and demi both laugh. "Clay this is hannah." Kat says.

The both say hi to each other.

"So your actually leaving." Demi says.

Kat nods sadly. "Yep."

"I can't believe my first friend is leaving before I even go to school." Hannah says.

"Well han you have Me." Demi says laughing.

Tyler walks round to the girls. "Can I get a picture please?" He asks.

"Sure ty." Kat says. She pulls the two girls and clay all together and they all pull a face for the photo.

"Thanks."

Once clay leaves to talk to Jeff the three girls notice two boys outside.

"Ah zach and Justin." Kat starts.

"Justin is mine and I'd let you have zach but he only has eyes for this pretty little thing." Kat says looking at demi.

Demi laugh. "Were just friends."

"Not the way he sees it." Kat says laughing

Hannah chuckles. The boys start playing fighting on the wet grass. "Guys stop acting like kids." Demi says.

The get up and walk towards us. "Nuh uh your not coming in like that." Kat says.

The boys look at each other then start taking their shirts off. "Better?" Justin says smirking.

Demi shakes her head laughing. Hannah could tell what kat was talking about. As zach watched her laughing making him laugh too.

"OK OK we'll be back later."

Before they can leave a very hansome boy walks down the path with flowers in his hands.

Demi notices and squeals. "Mon!" She runs into his arms and he picks her up kissing her lips.

"Happy 1 year baby." He says.

Hannah's curious eyes watch the couple and kat notices. "Montgomery De la cruz demi's boyfriend."

"There cute." Hannah says.

Kat scoffs. "Not monty he's not the person you think he is he's hot headed and really mean to everyone in school."

"Everyone?"

"I mean not the other jocks."

"He doesn't seem that way."

"I've been trying to show demi that she should break up with him for months. I don't trust him."

"Well I guess your just being a good friend." Hannah says.

"You betcha I am there not good for each other at all they always fight they always cheat on each other and once they got in a physical fight." Kat says.

Demi and monty walk up to the girls. "Hannah this is monty." She says.

"Hi nice to meet you." Hannah says.

He nods at her while looking her up and down. "Yea you too."

The song changed to an oldie but a goodie baby by Justin Bieber. Demi started laughing. Jeff was watching her and he started laughing too.

"Yes Jeff!" Demi says while running off to dance with him.

Monty chuckles seeing his dorky but sexy girlfriend dance. "So mon no goodbye for me?" Kat asks.

He chuckles. "Nah you know I don't like goodbyes."

She smiles. "True."

Hannah spots another girl walk in. "Hey courtney." Kat says.

"Hi kat so sad your leaving."

"Eh the best thing is I'm leaving you behind."

Hannah looks between the girls in confusion. "Hi I'm hannah."

"Courtney."

"Hey court." Monty says.

"Wanna dance?" She says seductively.

He chuckles for a bit. "I'm good why don't you go dance with someone else in your league...like Marcus?" He says

She starts touching his arm. "You sure."

He shrugs her off. "One hundred percent."

The song ends and demi comes back. "Fuck off slag go get another man not mine."

"I'm pretty sure he'd be happier with me daddies girl."

Demi slaps her. While monty laughs. "You wanna go cause I'll fucking beat your ass."

Courtney humphs then walks off. "Bitch."

"Anyway I gotta go."

"Noooo." Kat says.

"I'll see you tomorrow before you leave yea?"

Kat nods then wraps her arms around her. "Love you D."

"Love you K."

Monty leaves with her knowing her dad is home.

_______________________________________

OK so this is chapter one it's a flashback if you didn't know I hope you enjoy this story ❤❤ love you