Chapter 4: Despair

Chapter 4 is here.... Yeah I guess some people may be mad at me... Well anyway I don't own Junjou Romantica~

It had been a week since the brunette had died at the aquarium. Usagi couldn't stand life without his beloved Misaki, however today he needed to get himself together, it was the day after his beloved's funeral.

Though no body of the cherished boy remained after the accident except for the lone arm of his Misaki, the silver haired man still set up a funeral. Even if the coffin was to have no body in it, the arm had already been turned into ashes and scattered in the wind.

The silver haired man knew that his Misaki wouldn't have wanted a bunch of people staring at his dismembered arm, the ashes were scattered because his Misaki always tied himself down out of concern for others, Usagi wanted his Misaki to be set free.

Usagi walked over towards the bedroom mirror and sighed loudly when he saw the dark circles and tears rains under his eyes.

"Sorry I looked so awful for your funeral Misaki..."

The silver haired man clasped a bloodstained ring that hung around his neck on a simple chain. He felt another wave of tears take over him as he imagined what could have happened if the both of them came home safely.

They would have told Takahiro about their relationship, they would have traveled to the states to get married then return to Japan, even if their marriage wasn't accepted it still would have remained in their hearts. The two lovers would have also stood up to his father one last time.

The silver haired man shook his head to rid himself of thoughts about a future that would never happen, he had basically killed his Misaki.

He knew that he was the one who wanted to see the sharks, if he hadn't dragged his Misaki over there, he wouldn't have fallen into the tank.

Usagi knew he could sue his brother for not designing lids for the tanks but he didn't, he didn't have the energy to do so. All he wanted was to see his Misaki again.

The coffin chosen for his Misaki had been simple, the silver haired man knew that the brunette wouldn't have wanted him to waste his money on decorations so instead an elegant yet simple coffin was chosen.

Over the past week the silver haired man had debated countless times whether to join his Misaki in the afterlife or not, the result however was always to keep living.

Usagi knew that if there was indeed an afterlife, the brunette would be angry at him for killing himself, also knowing how caring the brunette was, he would most likely blame himself. Blame himself for the silver haired man killing himself.

"Misaki I need you..."

Usagi sighed to himself, sometimes he would wake up and go downstairs expecting to see his small lover busy in the kitchen, until he remembered that those days had ended.

The author's editor, Aikawa, seemed to be at her wits end with him, Usagi had stopped writing all of his stories, no matter how muck the fiery haired girl yelled at him, he still couldn't bring himself to write anymore.

The best word that could describe Usagi was 'dead' , there was no longer any life within his once confident lavender eyes, the author would just sleep all day and scarcely sleep, his movements were much like a zombie's.

It didn't surprise the silver haired man just how much he had fallen in the short time of a week, he knew he just couldn't live properly anymore without his life, the day the brunette died was also the day that Usagi died as well.

Sadly the shell known as Usagi didn't last long in his state of despair...

Me: that's the end~ this story was a lil Drabble that I wrote cause I felt like it ~ hope ya enjoyed? Maybe?