Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

Although I said it was fine. I'm not fine. I was upset for some reason.

"Don't think about it. For me you're the champion." Y/N held my hand and leaned on my shoulder.

"You thinks so?" her presence calmed me.

"Do you know how amazing you sang up there? Your high note was breath taking and your voices really went well with each other."

"Glad to hear that." I was relieved..it made less afraid of how she thinks about Yoongi.

"But you know..."

"What is it?"

"There's one thing I hate about your performance?"

"What?"

"Because of how talented you are...now so many girls has a crush on you.."

"Ahahahaha you know I'm yours, right?" I stopped to remind her.

"And you know I'm yours too right?"

I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

"Hey! You two!" Taehyung shouted.

I totally forgot that we we're not alone.

"You know we're here too right??" Mellow said with her arms folded.

"Sorry hehe" I smiled at them.

Right then, a black limo stopped right beside us. The driver got off and opened the door that was right in front of us. A handsome tall man with broad shoulders got off the car and greeted us, he did seem very familiar.

"Hi."

"Hello...whooa your such a handsome guy. Hehe, I'm Mellow." He shook hands with her.

"Of course I'm handsome..In fact, I'm World Wide Handsome."

"Ahhh and your name is...?" Taehyung asked.

"You don't know me?"

"Wait...you're..." Y/N seemed like she knew him. "You're the judge..a while ago."

"Ahhh the one who cheered for us!" I remember him now.

"Yes...but..not one of you knows my name?"

"No." All four of us did not know who he was.

"Ahahahaha. Well then...I'm Kim Seok Jin, but everyone calls me Jin. I am, as I said World wide Handsome and the CEO of JinHit Entertainment."

"CEO?!" Taehyung was surprised and so was the three of us.

"I'm Taehyung Kim. Nice to meet you, Mr. Jin." Tae tae grabbed his wide hand and shook it.

"Yes yes, you're Taehyung from Duo 95."

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you."

"It's nice meeting you too."

"I'm Mellow."

"Yes you said that already, hi."

"I'm..-"

"Jimin. You must be Park Jimin." He cut me off. "The one who sang with Taehyung, right?"

"Yes. By the way, what brings you here?" I asked him.

"I actually saw you guys walking while I was heading my way home. I wanted to talk to Duo 95, but I didn't get the chance to a while ago."

"Why would you want to talk to us?"

"I was rooting for your duo to be champion or 1st runner up at least."