Room For Affection

Yoongi worries too much.

Everyone did many things to comfort and cheer up the sad maknae, Jeon Jungkook.

Everyone, except him.

Three days ago, Jungkook was sad because he made a mistake on stage, and he hurt himself because of his clumsy self in his room.

He's not crying because he's in pain, but it's because he thinks he disappoints all the ARMYs that came all the way to the show, anticipating their amazing and flawless performances.

Namjoon may not good enough in showing his love and affection in skinship, but he did it for Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook. Don't be sad. It's okay if you make one mistake, you know,"

"But, hyung! It's not just one, but TWO mistakes!!" Jungkook thinks Namjoon doesn't understand. "I... I don't want to disappoint you all..."

Namjoon motions Jungkook to get closer to him. Jungkook does it without hesitation.

Namjoon hugs the kid in front of him, patting his back. "It's okay, Jungkookie. You've done your best, we know that,"

Jungkook smiles, knowing that Namjoon is 'stiff' to do this kind of thing, remember that he's awkward with hugging.

Namjoon and Jungkook spend some time together playing with games, and writing lyrics.

Namjoon tried to win, but Jungkook hates losing.

Jungkook tried to write lyrics like Namjoon, and Namjoon could only laugh at Jungkook whose very passionate.

It's only a brief time to play and work together, but Jungkook enjoyed his time with Namjoon.

And that's when the others trying to entertain the maknae.

Well, if Seokjin and Jungkook are together, you're not going to be surprised if they fight, right?

But this time, it's different. Seokjin doesn't want to compete against Jungkook, but to entertain him.

"You! Jungkookie, you should have known how to perform on stage correctly,"

Even though he's doing it differently...

"Ah, hyuuung! I don't wanna bicker with you right now,"

Seokjin thought of something else to make Jungkook's bunny smile appear.

"I know you mean well, Kook," Seokjin patted Jungkook's back. "And I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose,"

Jungkook is confused, "But we didn't do mistakes on purpose...?"

"That's it! That's what I'm saying!" Seokjin pats his back a little too hard. "In life, people make mistakes, this is one of them. And this is the most normal thing that could happen in your life. Understand?"

"How do you know that's how life works?"

Seokjin shook his head, "I have lived for five years older than you, so shut it,"

Jungkook laughed, "Oh, so you finally admit that you're old?"

Seokjin looked so offended, and made Jungkook's bunny smile wider. "I never said that! I was saying that I lived five years older than you,"