Author's note

Hello fellow Homo sapiens!

You have no idea how glad (and utterly grateful) I am that you have decided to check out my new story!

The story has been shifted to my website - https://www.unverbalise.com/ where you can read it for free and without making any account. Only half the story is left on wattpad.

Chai Banarasi is not a story that is here to tell you right or wrong. I've written this fiction to because I wanted to learn that my characters didn't have to be perfect pillars of morality. That there is no black and white in humans. We're all different shades of grey. Some of us are darker, some lighter. But there is no one who is purely good or evil. We're humans and it would be absolutely wrong to show any person as absolute God or Satan.

This story will not be part of the shared universe most of my books are to be a part of. It will be uploaded on my website whenever I make it. (I'll update here as well as provide a link in my bio.)

Chai Banarasi is a very short story. So short, it has less than 10 chapters! I mean it fits Wikipedia's definition of short story because it has less than 7500 words.

I hope you enjoy this story.

I have tried to keep this draft as error free as possible, but if you happen to find any errors in it, do let me know. Positive criticism is always appreciated.

Let me know if you would like me to make this into a longer story. When I wrote it, I was just trying to finally just be able to finish a story with more than one chapter and as a consequence, some parts of this story are rather short. But, they feel like unessential little bits now that story is complete.

Thank you so much for joining me here. Please, feel free to share this journey with some else whom you think will enjoy it.

Date of Starting: 15/08/2020