three

It was 10 PM and everyone was asleep, except for me and Ryujin. Yes, we are pulling an all-nighter. We decided to tell each other every single bit of what happened when we were separated from each other.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Hwayoung, but I really need to tell you this! It's a big secret that I have been keeping from other people, and I want you to be the first one to know!" Ryujin said excitedly.

"Ooh, I'm thinking this could be some tea! Go on Ryujin, continue your story."

"Okay, so I know I'm an idol, but do you also know Ateez?" Ryujin asked before continuing.

"That boy group?! Oh my gosh I love them, but why?" I was confused.

"Well, me and Wooyoung are in a relationship right now, but it's a secret and none of the Midzys or the Atinys know. So please keep this a secret. Pleeeease ~~" Ryujin said ending it with 'begging' eyes.

"What? You are dating? Yes finally my bestie is in a relationship," you stopped, then continued saying, "with my bias. Humph!" I crossed my arms and kind of pouted.

"Aww, I'm sorry Wawa. I didn't know." Ryujin said feeling a little guilty.

"Nah, I was just kidding. I'm fine. I am
happy for you though! Now I'll tell you a secret. And this happened today, right before I came back home."

"Okay okay, what is it?" Ryujin was really focusing and paying attention. She looked very excited too.

"So like 40 minutes before you came here and surprised me, I actually took a small break from studying and walked outside in the snow. Then, I accidentally bumped into someone and I can't lie, his face is so handsome." I started off.

"Ooh, is my bestie finally having a crush on someone?" Ryujin said jokingly.

"Hey! No!" I said, then laughing afterwards. "Okay, let me continue. Then, when I said sorry and stuff, he told me to not worry and there was this veeeery awkward tension between us. He decided to ask for my name to break the silence and so I told him. And you know what? The most embarrassing thing happened."

"Okayy, more tea! I'm loving this so far." Ryujin said. I actually can't believe she was focused on my story because usually, she wouldn't be. She must be missing me a lot.

"Okay, right at that moment, my phone buzzed. You know what that means right?" I asked for confirmation.

"Uhh... all I can think of is soulmates?" Ryujin said with a slight change of facial expression, then saying, "wait, YOUR SOULMATE?!" she asked in a quiet, but squeaky voice.

"Well, yes, I don't know if it's true, but right at that moment it buzzed. I am very very glad that he doesn't know what it means. Whew," I said while pretending to wipe my 'fake' sweat off.

Ryujin started laughing and in the middle of her laugh, she said, "wait, did he seriously not know?"

"I guess so." I said while laughing nervously.

Right at that moment, my phone made the ding sound. Guess who it is? It is the Sanha the Superior. (a/n: ah this is so cringeworthy, sorry 😂)
—————————————
yow yow yow itz me
yeh tank u for reading this chapter even tho it sucked.
idk why i said sanha the superior, but just bare with me oki
yeh that's it and um just saying i was dying of laughter for abt 30-40 mins bc of watching ateez dance practice (what u didnt notice ver.) videos. yea my family thought i was possessed or sumthin. oki bubye <3