20.

After their fun activity, they went to buy hotteok as they were already craving for some. They sat somewhere nearby as they took a bite of their own delicious hotteok. Soovin ate hers within 2 minutes.

"Woah you're already finished with yours? You're even faster than Chan hyung!"

Seungmin said in astonishment earning a frown from both Chan and Soovin.

"It's not enough."

"Uhh here, you can have a bite of mine."

Changbin requested and Soovin looked at him with sparkling eyes of ecstasy. Without even thinking twice, Changbin let her take a big bite of his hotteok, not realizing their actions. It's like their barely knew that they're.....not a couple.

Soovin gave him an eye smile once again, earning a chuckle from Changbin in return.

*PHONE RINGS*

Their came back to reality as Changbin received an incoming call.

"Oh it's our client. I better take this. Ummm here, you can have it."

He passed his unfinished food to Soovin without a a second thought and walked a little further away to take the call. Soovin turned to see the look on her friends' faces.

"What?"

"Are you sure you guys only made up and redeemed or did something happen more than that?"

Sana questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you two have been acting all lovey dovey I thought you got back together."

Han expressed while the others nodded in agreement. Soovin didn't notice her actions. She was simply having fun that she didn't really care what others think.

"We're just good friends."

Soovin replied.

"Really good friends."

Chan corrected.

"Lovers."

Han coughed earning a death glare from Soovin.

"I'm glad you guys are in good terms. I've never seen Changbin hyung smile that widely since I got hired into the company. And I've only got to see him like this when he's with you."

Jeongin elucidated. Soovin thought about it and she felt the same. A few seconds later, Changbin came back.

"They just reminded us, nothing serious. Are you guys finished? Let's move on."

Changbin said and stood up to go to their next tour.

a/n: Isn't he just so perfect 😍