Epilogue

I usually jump in the timeline for my epilogues but this is different. This is the next morning after the night in the last chapter.

He didn't open his eyes yet, knowing well that the morning light that streamed into the room through the window would be too much for his sensitive eyes. So with his eyes still closed, he smoothed his hand over the sheets, looking for another body next to his. But there was nothing, the sheets were cold and the bed was empty. He sat up in, finally opening his eyes to see that he was, indeed, by himself.

He quickly got out of bed and pulled a pair of boxers and a t-shirt on before going outside. He heard chatting and laughing from the direction of the kitchen, then suddenly something smelling really good hit him. He walked over to the kitchen and saw Sonny and Hannah chatting with Rye as he made food.

"What's going on?" Andy asked.

"Hey baby! I'm making breakfast, it's almost done," Rye said. Andy walked over to him, wrapping his arms around his torso. Rye leaned down and pressed a kiss to Andy's lips before going back to cooking.

"I see you two are all good now," Hannah noted happily.

"See?! I had to hear it last night," Sonny said, earning a slap on his arm by his girlfriend. Andy and Rye just chuckled.

"Yeah we... we're all good now. We talked about it and I'm ready for this."

"That's amazing guys! I'm so happy for you! Oooh we have to go on a double date, right, Sonny?"

"If we have to- I mean yes, sweetie."

After breakfast, Rye left for work, leaving Andy alone with his roommates.

"Andyyyy!" Hannah squealed. "You're together! Like actually full on relationship together!"

"Don't remind him, darling, he might run away again," Sonny chuckled.

"Oh shut up! So tell me... how did it happen?" Hannah asked as he pushed Andy down on the sofa, then sat next to him.

"Well I... I was thinking for a few days now about whether or not I could imagine my life with him. But... yesterday, at the lounge, when he was singing this song... he wrote a song about me, Hannah! And it was... so beautiful. I realized that I wouldn't be able to imagine my life without him. So after his shift was over I told him I loved him and... here we are."

"Awww this is so beautiful... you were meant to be, And. I swear, I can feel it. You were meant to be."

"I think so too... he inspires me. Recently I've been working so much and it wouldn't be like that without him."

"You inspire him too, I mean, he wrote a song about you!"

"And I'm not getting any credit for this?" Sonny asked, leaning back against Andy's desk. "I mean, who was the one who put Andy on Tinder?"

"You wanted to get him a quick fuck. He got himself-"

"A quick fuck which later turned into a relationship."

"Why are you ruining my perfect Disney romantic movie?"

"Because it's not like that! You know life isn't a fairy tale, babe."

"If it was, you'd be more like Rye, too," Hannah mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said you're right babe!"

"No you didn't! What did you say?"

"I said just that."

"You're lying!"

The two grown adults started running around the flat while screaming like little kids. Andy chuckled to himself. "Our neighbours probably hate us."

He looked at the happy couple, suddenly feeling very jealous of them. He hoped that one day him and Rye will be like this too, running around the house, laughing and acting like children and it won't be embarassing because they'll just love each other so much...

As he thought about that, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He pulled it out to see he got a message from Rye.

Ryan: I still love you💕

So... last book, last chapter. Say what you want in the comments, I'll try to reply to most of them.
Thank you all so much for supporting me so far, especially to the people who have been here from the beginning, I love you all!

✌🏻❤👍🏻