𝓗𝓪𝓱𝓪𝓱𝓪𝓱𝓪𝓱. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱

Nope.
This won't be you classic story and there isn't a BaD BoY,sorry:)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Some content may trigger you, *you been warned*

Characters description:

Navela (pronounced: Naviiiil):

She isn't really your typical "white girl" (not to offend anyone, but you know THAT type of girl: white, messy bun, blonde or dark blonde hair, skinny,fake tan and sAvE ThE Turtles,sksksskskssk). And funny thing is that she's not even white, yeah she's ACTUALLY white but only half of her is, is the other half there's Philippina blood running in her veins. She dyed her hair already a few times for being only 15, her natural color is dark brown but she's currently rocking a bright neon green. Her hair is naturally straight, she isn't exactly skinny but she isn't curvy eather, she in that acward in-between. She wasn't happy whit her body, they were they were she would starve herself and others were she wouldn't sleep just to binge, watching the calories at the back of every product that would have entered her body was a habit that she wouldn't even notice anymore. She had strangley proportioned lips (big lower lip, tin upper lip but with a defined cupids bow). She wasn't the smartest, so her defensive mechanism was to get mad (also her bad temper didn't really help)at whoever would ask her anything. Sarcasm was her cup of tea, but no one knew she was being sarcastic so they just thought that she was mean. So her only friend was music. Music was there for her. She liked music. Music couldn't hurt her. Music was good.

Bradley (Brad for the friends, he didn't actually have them so is just Bradley):

He was, no one knew exactly what he was like, no one wanted to get to know him better, so he was only the cute, quiet guy at the back of the class. "I don't need friends, what are they for anyways!" He would always repeat in his head. He was new to the town, didn't have friends and his father being a doctor was the cherry on the cake. He didn't like being alone with his thoughts so he would go to the old library that no one went to and bury his head in a book. If you look at him closely he was REALLY, like ALOT cute, from his chocolate curls, honey brown eyes cute little freckles to his gorgeous smile that no one in that school ever saw, if he wasn't shy he would probably be the most popular guy by now. He was interested in the sky, the constellations and all the secrets if it. And thats also where he think his mother lives now, on a star far away admiring him from afar but whit all of her love.

Two different persons that had one thing in common.
NO friends.
Can u they become each other friend?