Rob my heart

Y/n POV
" I'm sorry mam your account has been apparently hacked I'll get my manager." I state walking off to get my manager while a angry karen mumbles to herself.
I sigh realizing my manager is on a vacation and it's only my first week here.
I compose myself and walk back out straightening my clothes.
" Sorry mam the manager is not back ye-" I was cut off by her screaming causing everyone too look at her and she just started rapidly cursing at me.

I sigh and clench my fist trying to not get fired already since I have an extremely short temper with customers like her. I looked over at my co-workers who got security to make her leave.

After a few minutes of silence it was my break and I went into the back to find my bag that I set back there until a new friend of mine popped up.

" Alright I dearly love you but please cover me? My girlfriend needs me and it's serious and I need to get where she is." my friend Yeon-gi said
" Please don't leave me I need you! I just got on bre-" I was cut off by him saying thanks and running off leaving me in the dust.

Oh the power to be sangwoo right now....

I was walking out when I heard gunshots making everyone duck down and I squealed and got down. It wasn't actually really any people in there since the whole karen situation. Only a few oldies and 2 workers were working.

" THIS IS A ROBBERY!" I hear a deep voice shout as I reach under the counter and press a red button while hiding.
I panic and looking around trying to find somewhere else to hide.
My thoughts went blank and I froze up seeing a pair of black combat boots in front of me. I gulped looking up and I see a man in a ski mask with beautiful baby blue eyes.

" Put the money in the bag." The man said opening up a bag and I started shaking from fear.
" PUT IT INN!" He shouted and I whimpered standing up running to the back opening up a vault just like the rest of the workers throwing the money into a bag.
I felt tears roll down my cheeks thinking we might all die in a situation like this. I hoped we wouldn't lose our job and suddenly the blue eyed robber grabbed my wrist and I looked up at him scaredly.

He set down the bag after tying it and took his gloved hand wiping my tears away softly and I felt my heart speed up but not from fear... But from being flustered.
I sniffled while we stared into each other's eyes until one of the other guys shouted that it was time to go and he nodded and looked back at me.
He scanned me up and down and grabbed the bag running off while me and the workers stood in deep shock listening to the police sirens get close.

* Time-skip to a month and a half later*

Y/n POV
I streched while walking into the back of the bank setting my stuff down and walking towards the front. The bank was fine after a while, we slowly started getting money back. Though, that whole time I was thinking about that blue-eyed robber. I don't know why he just suddenly showed me affection like that.

It was honestly sweet even though it would be better if he wasn't stealing and making me feel like I was going to die. I sighed walking around the counter to straighten out the chairs. My co-workers were in the back since it was still early until a man walked in and I glanced back.

" Ah hello sir how may I help you?" I asked finishing one last chair and standing up straight.

He looked a slight shocked scanning me up and down while I saw a small smirk appear. I looked at him the same way but stopped at his baby blue eyes... They reminded me of that robber that day.

" Yes I would like to take 500,000 dollars out from my account." He said firmly.
That same voice... Maybe it could be just a random person though it was extremely similar.
I nodded and walked around the counter and was typing in on the computer.
" Your name sir?" I ask
" Kousuke Hirahara." He firmly stated and I nod typing that in.

Kousuke POV
" Ah hello sir how may I help you?" A girl asked once I walked in.
I felt myself stiffen up as I scanned her up and down. I immediately got a flashback from me wiping her sad tears away from her face. I didn't know why I did that, hell I don't know the girl. I just didn't want her to be afraid, she seemed too innocent.
I felt myself smirk thinking if she believed in love at first sight since... I did with her.

" Yes I would like to take 500,000 dollars out from my account." I firmly said
She nodded walking around the counter and I looked down at her nice looking ass.
I'm not even afraid to spank it but I'm not going to scare her again.
She leaned and typed in the computer, her typing was even innocent.

" Your name sir?" She asked and I felt my knees almost buckle from how nice she sounded. I regret robbing this place as a joke. It was to get back at one of my friend's girlfriend for cheating on him with his brother.

" Kousuke Hirahara." I stated looking at her face while she nodded typing it in.

Her face turned into a confused frown.
" I'm sorry sir but it seems that account doesn't even exi...." She trailed off looking up at me slightly shaken up.

Yeah it was another set up but I didn't tell the guys about it.

" Don't worry I'm not going to do anything, but it is actually my name." I said and I saw her hands shaking.
" Place your hands on the counter." I said and she immediately did and I grabbed her hands softly, my thumb stroking the back of her hands.
" I'm not going to hurt you..." I trailed off and she gulped.
" Y-Y/n." She stuttered out and I felt myself smile.
Damn I'm out of character here...

" Well Y/n I'm going to ask if you believe in love at first sight." I say as I feel her hands sort of relax.

" I a-actually d-do...why?" she says confusedly
" Well damn I didn't know you were a robber." I said chuckling.
" What!? I'm not a robber-" I cut her off laughing.
" You robbed my heart Ms. Y/n." I say while she blushes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that day two hearts were robbed from the power of love at first sight.....

Ok one more update then more ideas so YEPPPPP THAAAATS IT BYESSSSSS