BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, to my dear readers.....

Sorry for posting late chapters every late midnight, there's something I would like to say that to you all.

First, the reason why I'm busy it's my preparation for my O'level Exam this Autumn that I'm taking 6 subjects, hell there's D.Maths....

Yes, I'm student and still young so this book was only my entertainment to read and to all readers just as you know that I haven't read this book that I'm posting....

Yeah, it's weird, I know, right??

However, I can't help the people who asked me out and their problems, this is my second account that I can't currently reply to you....because I'm just lazy to talk...yes I'm indoor person toooo shy to talk and I'm very negative and very scared to reply to the strangers.

Second reason, If the O'level Exam haven't giving out the schedule I'm going to take my license which consider busy hour...

Last but not least, the third biggest reason is my sister going to be married☺️☺️

In fact, I LEGIT don't know how to prepare this wedding so a lot of things are changing in the house and literally every day is almost clean house....I can't take it....

Clothes, Food Catering, Cameraman, booking hotel, etc....don't know what to say anymore

My muscles and my body can't handle these things so I'm very clueless about this... besides it's my first time to do A LOT OF PREPARATION IN THE FIRST PLACE...

I'm really sorry for the not replying the messages from the people who message me 😭
(That's a secret to readers)
I just can't do it, too many things to do for this month and next year

but readers will hate me if I keep on HIATUS......just give me five months to keep HIATUS FOR NOW...

I'M VERY SORRY😭😭😭 On 8am, will be my last updated to post so readers bear with me☺️☺️

Thank you for reading this....
Love u, all

Nao027