(Part 1)Desicions...

Anna was sitting in the living room , still couldn't believe that she cannot be a mother...despite so much trying. She was so mad at herself , even if that couldn't change the situation.
"Anna , Please , don't do this to yourself. It's not your fault. You cannot blame yourself. " Jimin tried to comfort her . "It's not end of the world, if we choose surrogate, she will just carry OUR baby , and once is born it will be ours. You worry too much" he said .
Anna sighs "yes , but you don't understand Jimin . It's not the same . It's different when you carry a baby in your womb, and bond with it while it's still there. I will never have that ."
"I know dear , but you already know that we tried everything possible." He hugged her , and she leaned on him .
"Can you please give me some time to think about it , I really need to process this ..." -Anna said .
Jimin kissed her forehead "Take as much time you need my love."

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oiiiiiiiiii Sarahhhhhh !" - RM yelled from the living room - "you know we will be late , concert is in 5 hours and you need to do a make up for 7 guys, you know ?!" -in same time he was siting on the chair and swinging back and forth like a kid .
Sarah is ordinary 24 year old young woman , born latina , with cheerful spirit , have been best friend with RM since kindergarten and than later she met rest of  the guys , when RM joined BTS . Later when she finished school for esthetician and make up artist , all boys agreed that she have to be their make up artist and make sure their skin is flawless. Which was convenient for her since she always wanted a well paying job so she can be completely independent. So far so good she cannot complain 😊👍🏻
"Ayyy Hombreee, why you yelling, I'm ready"- she said while passing next to RM - "btw , that chair is not really stable——
*SLAM!!!*
Sarah didn't even finish the sentence, RM have fallen on his back "—- as I said the chair is not really stable , I glued those back legs two times already... I guess I will have to do it again" -she finished sentence laughing. 
"Ouuuch, my back ! Why the hell you have broken chairs in your apartment bro? You can afford new ones !" -he said while holding his back heading towards mirror to check if there is any bruises.
"Because that broken chair belonged to my dearest grandma, remember ?!" -she said calmly.
"Ah yes yes , grandma Ortencia, she was always so kind to us when we were kids... ahh and she made  amazing apple pies 🥧" -he staded.
Sarah nodded "yes she did , and now she will be mad and haunt you because you broke her favorite chair" - she said in spoooky voice behind RM's back .
" NO SHE WON'T !!! because I will fix her chair !" -he spoke  a bit louder -" Grandma Ortencia I promise I will fix it as soon as I have time , please wait for me okey?"
Sarah laughed so hard and pulled him towards door " Come on silly , we will really get late until you wait for grandma's spirit to respond you"

They both headed to the big venue in rush..

To be continued.

————————————————————-
Hi everyone sorry for not writing for a long time , didn't had much inspiration.
I hope you like this a little bit of what is written so far .
Please do comment , and tell me your honest opinions , and also suggestions:)

Love xoxo