Summer Bliss

Chapter 2

Summer Bliss

The water was cool, 
a refreshing touch
dancing up our toes.

I heard a loud splash and felt a wall of cold water swallow me.

I turned to a giggling Uchida Aoi. I smiled roguishly.

Suddenly, I put my hand in the water and gave some right back at her.

She screamed when she was dripping wet too.
In revenge, she unleashed a tsunami at me.

Instead, laughing, I rushed over,
wrapping my wet arms around her
and tackled her into the water.

With a crash we plunged, squealing.

Summer meant no cares in the world.
Summer meant happiness.
That's what I always thought.

.

.

.

Secondhand Memories (2008) comes to Wattpad! This is a Wattpad version, where each chapter originally on Textnovel are on separate pages in it's intended cell phone novel formatting due to the need for 900+ pages and system restrictions they are compiled together here onward. There are also line spacing formatting errors for web browsers during the import process. I apologize for the inconvenience and confusing spacing.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I am also privileged to be part of a special test program Wattpad designed to help support authors so we can keep our work available for free here; so every now and then - it won't be too often - you may see an ad. If you'd kindly and briefly view it or press close/skip as it provides, and continue reading the story after, it would help me and all Wattpad authors a lot. Do let me know if there are any technical glitches. Sorry for the interruption and thanks!