22.

Her.

I woke up to pleasant rubbing of my back. I nuzzled into my full-sized teddy-bear and smiled when I felt tender kiss on top of my head.

"Hello, baby. How did you sleep?"- I said softly and still drowsily with happy smile as I looked in my favourite pair of eyes.

"Hi, principessa. I always sleep perfectly well when you are with me. Did you sleep well?"- answered Leonardo with breathtaking smile.

"I slept phenomenally good."- I replied with merry grin. 

We brushed our teeth and ate breakfast, then we looked through photos on our phones and I frowned when I saw tons of pictures of me, when I am not looking, on Leonardo's phone. 

"Why would you need these?"- I asked in curiosity.

"Because they are pictures of you and you are my world."- stated Leonardo as he put away our phones.

As I am laying between his legs with my back against his front, he turned me around and moved me higher before wrapping his arms around my back. 

"And why would you need photographs of me?"- he wondered and I smiled softly.

"Because you are very precious to me. Very very very precious."- I answered as we gazed at each other. 

"Will you go on a date with me, bambina?"- asked Leonardo after some time with charming smile.

I nodded with content smile and kissed him gently, getting the same treatment. Our lips danced in union and in delicate, fond and slow manner. 

Him.

The sweetness of her honeyed lips is my greatest addiction. The kiss is doting and goes on and on while small hands moved to my hair and mine wrapped around slender waist, pressing dainty body closer. 

Sound of pilot speaking, made us break off, but fuck, I don't want to stop. I want to keep kissing and holding Camila without stopping. 

As we will be landing soon, we got up and went to main room. The second Cami looked out of the window, green eyes began shining billion times brighter. 

"We are in Paris."- she said excitedly and I chuckled at her cuteness. She hugged me and kissed my cheek. 

"Grazie."- spoke softly Camila and I caressed her cheek gently. 

"My pleasure, principessa."- I replied and kissed her forehead. 

In a few minutes we landed. Then, we got in the car and rove to the hotel. We will be here for 5 days. 

Her.

I have been in various countries, but somehow France never made it to the list. I always wanted to visit it and now I have thanks to Leonardo. I am very glad and happy to visit it with him. 

The second we arrived at our suite I went to the balcony, admiring the magical, evening view.