the girl next door #4

I can't put music in - AGAIN. So please listen to Sweater Weather hehe

POV Mia:

I can't be the only one feeling the tension between us two. When i was in my bed i knew that i need to take my chance. Usually i'm not the type to rush things but i felt something so unusual when i was with her. There was just one little thing.. she was straight. Maybe it's all in my head and i just make up fake scenarios but.. she can't say more than no tho. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me.

„You're insane!" she giggled

I just lifted my shoulders and smiled. We got down on her bed and just starred at the ceiling. We didn't say a single word but i felt quite comfortable in her presence. Our hands touched and i felt her grabbing it. I could tell she was shy but that made the whole situation way more cute. Our fingers locked into eachother and i turned my head to her just to catch her starring already.

„I like you" she said

But there was no emotion on her face. She looked directly into my soul.

„I like you too." i responded and tried to hold myself back

„Lyric is everything okay? Why did you lock your door?" her dad was standing outside of the door

„Yes dad! I am uhm i'm changing my clothes!"

„At 2 am? Open up the door Lyric."

Damn. Lyric pointed at the closet and jumped out of her bed. I was hiding in the closet and i need to say. I wasn't IN THE CLOSET for a long time. Okay that joke was bad. Her dad walked in and looked around. After a minute he told her to have a good night and went outside. Lyric closed the door and locked it again. She opened up the closet and tried not to laugh.

„I think we should meet tomorrow again" she smiled at me and i nodded

I went to the window and she followed me there.

„Just uhm - one thing." i said

„What is it?" she looked confused now

I breathed in and pulled her close. Her hands were resting on my chest and our faces were so close. I could feel her breathe against my lips. I broke the little distance as i put my lips on hers. She kissed me back. Wait - was this happening? We just met a few days ago and now we're kissing? It felt good. I slowly pulled away and smiled at her. She smiled at me too.

„Goodnight Lyric."

„Goodnight." and with that words i climbed out of the window

MIA WAS READING THE WATTPAD ON LYRIC'S LIVE YUHHHH AND I DIDN'T SAW IT. PLS TELL ME SOMEONE HAS A SCREENRECORD. WOAH I'M FREAKING OUT.