0.4 Lilly's iMessages

UNKOWN AND YOU:

UNKNOWN: Hi, Lilly! It's Z!

You: Z?

Z: Queen of Dance—according to You of course.

You: OMG. How did u get my #?

You changed Z to Queen Of Dance in Your contacts.

Queen Of Dance: I DMed Your brother Not A Normal Teen. He gave it to me and took a bunch of screenshots. Lol.

You: Oh wow. How r u?

Queen Of Dance: Great!

Queen Of Dance: I actually have something to ask You, Lilly!

You: Oh, reallyyy?

You: Go ahead!

You changed Queen of Dance's to Zendaya (Q.O.D) in Your contacts.

Zendaya (Q.O.D): I've seen Your videos on YT and on Instagram, and dang girl, You really know Your moves! I was wondering if You'd like to try out for the new show I'm directing. It'll go onto Netflix sometime next Summer. Totally up 2 u tho. Don't wanna be forceful.

You: Oh, wow, are You sure?

You: Okay—the Q.O.D asks me if I want to star in her show and I ask her if she's "sure". Wtf is wrong with me??

You: Of course! When and where are trYouts?

Zendaya (Q.O.D) : Lilly, I recommend sleeping on it. Most teens like You would jump at the chance to star in a show—it's natural—but I want You to sleep on this and run it by with ur rents.

Zendaya (Q.O.D) : Get their permission. I'll text You the times and dates of trYouts for if they said yes.

You: Sure! Yeah! OMG, uh, Ik this might sound creepy, but can we pls FT? I rlllly want to talk live.

Zendaya (Q.O.D) : I thought You'd never ask. ;)

Zendaya (Q.O.D) : Calling now!

D) : Calling now!