𝟎𝟎𝟐

Paisley sat in the kitchen of her London apartment as she went through old boxes of pictures as she stumbled across a scrapbook that she had spent hours making which was filled with pictures throughout her relationship with the young Chelsea player Mason.

Now whilst she was in rehab there was a counsellor Diana Jones who saw Paisley once a week and just let the young blonde let out all of her emotions, which in fact mainly consisted of how she missed her brother and a certain ex boyfriend. So like any normal counsellor Diana taught Paisley different coping mechanisms for when a certain thing triggered any kind of emotion. One which most certainly did not involve having a panic and phoning her brothers best friend who didn't even know she was out yet.

"Hiya Paisley what can I do for you?" Ben smiled on the other side of the phone as he sat there confused knowing that he only ever got a few phone calls from the young girl a year, and this wasn't one of those times.

"I saw a picture and now I'm sad and I don't know what to do," she sobbed as she continued to look through the album despite the sad mood it put her in.

"Pasey breathe, why don't you tell me about it?" Ben wasn't by any means the first person someone would call when it came to their emotions, but with that being said if he received a phone call from anyone in destress he would be the first person to try and help them.

As Ben knew that the drive from Leicester to London was a bit far to go check on the young girl, he just asked someone who was much closer and actually lived in London. On the condition that no word of this was slipped to the older Maddison who would have come down in a heartbeat to see his sister out of rehab who was in destress.

Now the part that Ben didn't realise was that when he asked Ruben to go check on the girl was that he was going to bring the girls ex boyfriend along as Ruben barely knew her and because Mason was worried sick when he heard the conversation.

"What if she doesn't want to see me?" Mason asked as he started to feel nervous remembering that the breakup with Paisley wasn't really mutual and that it was because he felt that she needed to take time to care for herself and that it wasn't possible with him in the picture.

"I'm sure the last thing on her mind is going to be you, no offence though," Ruben met the blonde once and he learnt pretty quickly that she wasn't the type of person who would literally kick someone out because she was sad.

"You still know where the spare key is?" He asked as he looked at the younger boy who had said that if Paisley was asleep then the boys who have no luck waking her up with a doorbell.

"Of course I do, Paisley isn't the type of person who moves something often or else she would start forgetting where it was," although the last Mason saw of Paisley she wasn't exactly sober, he still knew the girl like the back of his hand, which was the main reason why it was so hard for both of them to let their relationship end.

The two had quietly snuck into the young Maddisons house as they then saw her fast asleep on her white couch with a certain scrapbook that instantly caught Mason's eye, so of course he goes to grab it not realizing that it would most likely wake the young girl up.

"Mason, what are you doing here?" She asked with a slight sniffle not having any recollection of every letting the two boys into her house, but decided against questioning it.

"Well I'm going to go wait in the car the," Ruben said as he got the hint that the two obviously had to speak about something or other that was left quiet for too long.

"No no, please stay both of you. Let me get drinks or something," Paisley insisted as both boys sat down and watched as she wondered off into her kitchen.

"Go see if she needs help or something," Ruben whispered to the younger boy who just sat there on the couch wondering why his teammate was pushing him off to the girl.

"Why me?" Mason asked in a slightly louder toner which resulted in him receiving a slap on the back of his head from his teammate who actually wanted to kill him.

"Beucase you're her ex boyfriend so get off your lazy arse and go to the girl that Ben was so worried about." Ruben pointed to the kitchen which resulted in Mason letting out a sigh and getting up realzing that the older boy was most definitely correct.

"So how has everything been with you?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen to see Paisley standing by her beloved Nespresso machine as she waited for different coffee's to brew.

"Life has been good, I recently got out of rehab and I'm actually doing really well now," Paisley smiled a the boy wanting to show him that she did take her time away from him to heal and take care of herself, yet that doesn't always mean that she is now perfect.

"How's your football been?" Paisley had the tradition of going to go see Diana every time Mason had a game day and the two would watch the game and then just have catchup about everything and anything.

"The football is going great, you know, playing for my youth club is the most rewarding thing I could have asked for," Mason smiled which warmed the blonde girl's heart to hear that the boy was now living the dream

"I know he is going to kill me for telling you this, but Ben called Ruben saying that you were upset so how are you feeling now?" Mason could never understand the relationships where the two just cut off all connections with each other and act as though the other one didn't exist. Beucase no matter how hard he would try to do that, Paisley would always fall back in his mind.

"I'm fine, I just had a little bit of an upset today that's all." the last thing she wanted to do was put any worry into the older boys mind, so naturally she just played it off.

"Give me a hug you," Mason mumbled as he stopped the young girl from continuing the coffee's and pulled her into a hug of which she greatly accepted since she missed the feeling that she associated with physical contact from the older boy.

"I've missed you Pais," his words were muffled as he placed a light kiss on her forehead as he wondered if breaking up with the girl was the right thing to do in the first place.

𝚊𝚗: 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝!𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚊?𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.