New friend

Aang, like any other day, woke up and got cleaned up. As he was getting his stuff packed, his cat, momo, got onto his shoulder rubbing his head on as to say 'Don't go'.

"Sorry Momo but I gotta go" He said to the cat while getting him off his shoulder. Aang ran out and yelled "Love you Momo! Tell Appa I love him too!" The cat sat in front of the door, waiting for Aang to come back.

Time skip

Aang rushed to his locker. He grabbed his books for all his classes, pencil case, and notebook. Usually during art or free period Aang would doodle. Sometimes he would write notes down.

At class

Everyone was chatting with eachother. Well except Aang. Despite being a really nice outgoing guy, Aang had bit of trust issues. When the gaang formed the trauma Aang experienced hadn't happened. So he tried to be friends with everyone in the school. But not anymore.

Only friend he had in math class was Sokka, who was busy talking, well flirting, with Suki.

"Ok class shut the fuck up" Said a purple haired blue eyed woman. You could tell she was blond before due to the roots one her head. She was the best cause she understood everyone and helped. Also gave us a lot of free time. "New bitch-I MEAN student"
Soon enough a black haired boy came in,he had a scar on his eye. "Hello my name is Zuko, Zuko Lee"(I have no idea -^-)

Zuko sat down next to the airbender.
"Ok class I'll allow you to talk for a bit, then it's training time"
Everyone one talked except Aang the new student. Aang remembered something Toph had told him.

"I know you don't really have friends except us so I need you to try to make a new one, ok twinkletoes?"

Aang wanted to try to make a new friend. So why not try with a new student?

"Its Zuko right?" "Yeah" "I'm Aang!"
"What bender are you?" "A water bender. You?" "Fire, you know people dont usually talk to me." "Why?" "My scar" "Well I like your scar it shows you survived." Zuko was a bit taken back by that. No one, not even the person who gave it to him, likes his scar.
"T-Thanks.." "Wanna sit with me at lunch?" "I dunno, you probably already already have friends sitting with you and I don't think they would like me" he said with a bit of a sad look in his eye. "So? I'm sure they would love you" Zuko knew the boy wouldn't stop trying. "Fine" he said giving up.

"Ok class" the teacher said standing up. "Lets go to the arena"
Everyone lined up and went to the arena.
The arena was a place where they would work on skill. Waterbending, firebending, earth bending, or combo skills for nonbenders. Each had there own section.

                      ·At lunch·

"Just wait until you meet my friends" Aang cheered happily as they walked to a lunch table. "I hope they like me" Zuko said quietly. "Sure they will!"

Aang and zuko sat at the lunch table and the whole gang looked at them with confusment. "Everyone this is my friend Zuko" Everyone stared for a second and then greeted zuko, well except Katara, she didnt like Zuko. Why? Who knows, it's Katara. ''Aang can I talk to you after lunch?" "Sure Kat!"

The rest of lunch went pretty swell. Aang was happy he listened to toph.
He may try to make more friends in the future. Maybe.Just maybe.

                    ·After lunch·

Aang and Katara were by the lockers.
"So what is it?" The boy said curiously.
"I don't think we should be friends with him.." "Why not? He's really nice!" Aang Said confused by her decision. "He's apart of the fire nation. You know? The people killed my mother! He also has a scar he probably got in a gang fight! He doesn't belong he-" the girl ranted but got cut off. "KATARA! You have no right to judge him just because of a scar and that he's apart of the fire nation!! Just cause he's a fire bender does NOT mean he's a bad person!!" Aang said angrily. He was so mad he almost firebended.

Aang sighed and looked away and muttered, "can't believe we used to be friends"

Katara was shocked. She couldn't believe she lost her best friend. She walked to math class as Aang went to art.

                       ·After hell·

Aang plopped onto his bed. Momo layed next to him. "Hey momo, have a good day?" The cat just mewed in response. "Yeah me neither.."
Soon the boy fell asleep unaware of the danger to come in a few days.
(No it is not Sozin's comet)

Ok I know its sorta short but it's something. Updates will be slow and cussing will be there time to time. K bye! ^w^