Chapter 61

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's already our dismissal and we're just waiting for the unnies since they are still in their classroom.

While waiting, I told to Tzuyu that I'll be going out with Mina.

"You two?" Tzuyu asked

I just nodded in response then Dahyun and Tzuyu look at each other like having a mind conversation

"She asked you?"Dahyun asked too

"Yeah?" I answered hesitantly as I found their questions weird

"So it's a date?" They both asked in unison that made me frowned

"Guys!"

Our conversation was cut when someone yelled and we saw that it was Sana unnie running to our place.

"Hello, guys!" Sana unnie said and clung to Tzuyu.

I just laughed at Tzuyu as her facial expression changed.

Suddenly Mina came beside me as she hold my arm

"So let's go?" She asked

"Oh yeah," I said to her

"Guys will go now!" Mina said to the others as we continue to walk.

While walking I can hear the other unnies who're confused maybe because they didn't know that Mina and I will go somewhere together.

"So where are we going?" I asked as she opened the door of her car for me.

"I'll tell you along the way." She said as I hopped in the car.

As she entered the car and started to drive, she tells me where are we going to go.

"So you mean your favorite gaming place is now open for a game battle and you want me to be your partner since the game required two players per team? And you're expecting to win the game when in fact I don't play." I said to her

"It's ok chaeng, we'll win this. I'll teach you before the game starts." She said confidently to me.

"Mina, I'm saying my sorry right now because I'm pretty sure that you won't win the game because of me," I said to her causing her to look at me.

"What? Trust me we can win this." She said

"Fine, but just in case. I already reminded you." I said

After a few minutes, we arrived at the place. Mina and I went out of her car after she parked it and entered the venue.

I roamed my eyes as I see many gamers are also there.

"Let's go there, and I'll teach you how to do it." She said and held my hand as she dragged me to a particular place.

We arrived at a room with just people in here.

"Hi Jey," Mina said to the guy who went towards us as he saw us.

"Hey Mina, so are you up to this? The PC is already ready and it's all set as what you said to me."

"Oh yeah, I have my partner here. So where is it?" Mina asked still holding my hand.

I'm just looking into it as I feel something strange.

"Hey Chaeng? Are you ok?" She asked

"A-ah yeah." I just said

She went to her PC and checked it as she held my hand again and pull it over her.

"Look, this is how you play this." She said and leaves on her seat as she letting me sit over there.

She put my hands on the mouse as she assisted it with her hand so basically,r hand is above my hand.

She's now at my back and I can feel the beat of her heart that made me lose my focus on the game.

"Chaeng focus." She said and holding my other hand and putting it on the keyboard.

"So this is what you're going to do, I know you can do this." She said

I just nodded and do the things that she taught me as she went on the PC next to me.

"Ok let's have a practice match." She said

As we continue the game and play for it I can see Mina who's having fun while I, no uh this is stressful.

The practice match ended and the standing is 2-10 Mina won the game.

"See I can even do this," I said

"It's ok Chaengie you manage to have 2 kills so it's a big thing." She said as she went closer to me and fixed my headphones.

"Ok, all set." She mumbled

"I'll cover you don't worry." She said and winked at me.

I just shook my head in frustration as the MC announced that the game will start in a minute.

Mina faced me again with a smile.

"Look, it's ok if we ccanhavecan hhaveeeyouyyou we went hereth me, right? But I'm confident that we'll win the game." Mina said as she chuckles while holding my both hands.

"I'll do my best." I just said

The game started and I focused on myself and tried not to get killed and kill as many as I can. Mina is having fun doing her moves.

Gladly we finished the game after an hour, but we didn't win the game.

"That was close," I mumbled

"Wah Chaeyoungie you did great!" Mina said as she removed her headphones

"Really?"

"Yeah, that was cool for a beginner."

"But we didn't win the game."

"It's ok, I have fun anyways," Mina said

"Well It's frustrating but I also had fun," I said.

After the game, we left the place.

"Are we going home now?" I asked

"No, Let's buy some food first then I have something to show you." She said

I just nodded and we went to a food stall to buy food and then get in her car after that.

While on the way, I keep looking at Mina who's smiling since we left the place.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked

"I'm just happy Chaengie, you know? This is the first time I brought someone into my gaming battle and I didn't know that it can turn good as this."

"You mean losing the game?" I asked but she just laughed

"Aniyo, I mean being with you. We should do more of this soon but maybe not in crowded places. I'm not used to it." She said

I just nodded as the car is filled with comfortable silence.