Izuku's beginning

Izuku Midoriya never had what you would call a traditional family. His father was never there even in the beginning after izuku was born. His mother was still hopeful for the future and her son, she prayed his quirk was enough for him to realize his dream of becoming a hero that was his lifelong goal. But on the day Izuku and his mom went to the doctors they didn't get the response either hoped for.

Doctor: "Well ma'am I have good news and bad news. The good news is your son does have a quirk the bad news is he can't quite determine what it is."

Inko midoriya: "But...But how is that possible isn't there a test he can take or something please you have to help us." Inko started to look panicked a look Izuku never saw on his mother's face, he then became nervous.

Doctor: " I'm sorry ma'am but there isn't anything we can do the tests don't seem to work on the boy and we have no other way to determine the specifics".

Izuku and his mom left the hospital heartbroken, Inko started to look more and more panicked as she drove scarring izuku. They finally made it back home and Inko immediately started to cry and sob.

Inko's point of view

"No no no how could this be happening this isn't real it isn't. "she started mumbling to herself "He has to have a strong quirk he has to get us out of this mess."

Third-person view

Izuku felt bad that his mom was crying he didn't want to see her sad.

Izuku: "Mama it's okay we can figure it out the two of us ... w-we can see what my quirk really Is.

Just then izuku's face started to feel hot a pain started to emit from his left cheek when he finally snapped out of it he realized his own mother had just backhanded him.

Inko: "Sh-shut up yo-you useless child you can't do anything. NOTHING I can't believe it even though you have a quirk you're still useless." Inko started to ball her eyes out again she got up and went into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of sake. Izuku still couldn't believe his mother hit him he didn't do anything, wrong did he? Izuku started to cry his eyes started to fill with tears and they also started to burn. As Izuku cried he felt like his eyes were burning up he started to yell because the pain was getting so bad but Inko didn't check to see if he was alright, she was busy emptying the bottle of sake in one drink. Soon after, Izuku calmed down a little the pain had subsided it was more a dull throb behind his eyes. When he went to go look into the mirror, he was shocked to see that the whites of his eyes were now completely red with just the green of his irises still normal. His quirk had finally activated now everything would be better for him and his mother, his field of vision had also changed he could see more, he noticed smaller details of his surroundings and his vision was tainted redder than a normal human. 

Izuku's Point of view 

"It finally happened!" Izuku thought "It seems my quirk is a vision type I can see really good now this is awesome I've got to go show mommy."

I raced off looking for mommy it seems like she was still in the kitchen, she was sitting at the table with her down she still looked very sad. I paused for a second remembering the slap she gave me but it didn't matter anymore I had my quirk and I was going to be a hero for her. 

Izuku: "Mommy! Mommy! Look I got my quirk I got my quirk." Izuku yelled with delight 

I watched mommy pull her head up quickly her eyes seemed fixed on me, I just smiled and showed her my eyes. 

Izuku: "Look mommy, I have a vision quirk my eyes changed colour and my vision is super duper strong." 

Third Person Point of view 

Inko looked up and let the news sink in just then that sudden hope on her face vanished. Anger and dread took its place and Inko just started yelling at Izuku.

Inko: "ARE YOU SHITTING ME! A USELESS VISION QUIRK! YOU CAN'T BECOME A HERO WITH THAT! IT'S BARELY EVEN A QUIRK FUCK MY SON IS USELESS! YOU'RE USELESS IZUKU. WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE A POWERFUL QUIRK LIKE YOUR FATHER OR EVEN BAKUGO!" 

Izuku felt helpless as his mother yells at him he flinched at the mention of his father the man who was never in his life and Bakugo his childhood bully who's been tormenting him since he first got his explosion quirk. Izuku couldn't help but cry, he started to ball his eyes more than he ever did his mother had just called him useless. At the sight of her child crying Inko became even more furious and quickly got up and went over to izuku and slapped him repeatedly until eventually, izuku stopped making a sound he fell silent trying to keep his tears in and his cries. 

Inko: "Don't you dare cry in my presence you weakling. You hear me you don't have the right to cry it's all your fault we're stuck like this. Now go to your room and don't think about coming out eve". 

Afterwards, Izuku sat in his room and tried not to make a sound until his stomach started to growl loudly signalling it was time to eat. it had been four hours he had been in there he thought that surely his mother would let him out. As Izuku opened the door he cried out. 

Izuku: " Mommy I'm hungry can I have something to eat please." 

The response Izuku got was a kitchen knife stuck right in the wall by his head his mother had used her quirk to fling the knife at him. 

Inko; "I SAID STAY IN YOUR ROOM YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO EAT! "

After that Izuku just stayed in his room not making a sound and eating the few bits of candy and snacks that luckily were in his room. Izuku stared up at all the All Might posters he had and very quietly spoke these words. 

Izuku:" Please All Might come save me."