Wings

Created- 10-8-20 *Destiel & Sabrial, also slightly different from the fanart* (NOT EDITED)

3rd pov.

"Hey, Dean-o, Cas! How about we all go and get some dinner at the diner down the street?" Gabe asked, even though Angles didn't eat he still liked going to places and getting some of their desserts.

"Sure, were is Sammy?" Dean asked while he and Cas stood up.

"Oh, he is already in the Impala waiting on us so hurry up!" Gabe replied while running to Baby.

"Everyone buckled? I dont care if you are angles or not, we cant get pulled over because Sam and I are supposed to be dead and we don't have any real ID." Dean asked/stated once everyone was in Baby.

"Yes Dean." They all chorused in mocking tones.

So Dean pulled away from the hotel and started off to the diner.

*5 Minutes Later...*

Once they were parked they all got out of Baby and headed inside. They sat down at a small booth in the back of the shop so they could talk about the case.

"Hello, I am Ruby and I will be your waiter, what can I get you this lovely Tuesday evening?" The waiter Ruby asked making Sam choke on air.

"Us three will take a burger, I want some pie, and he will take whatever you have that has the most sugar." Dean ordered for all of them while Gabe helped Sam and Cas looked at Gabe with a confused face.

"Ok, that will be up soon. Thank you." Ruby stated while walking away.

"You alright Sammy?" Dean asked once Sam started breathing properly again.

"Ruby and Tuesday." Sam stated with a shiver.

"Well Gabe is right next to you and if he tries anything then he won't get far. Also Ruby is dead so you dont have to deal with that ok? It is a pretty popular name?" Dean stated the last sentence sounding unsure.

"Yah, your right." Sam stated while fully claiming down.

"What do you want Cassie? Why have you been looking at me this entire time?" Gabe asked Cas confused.

"Your wings... they came out when you touched Sam's shoulder. Do you like him?" Cas asked making Sam and Gabe blush while Dean just raised a brow at Cas.

"What? Of course not, you touch Dean and your wings fly out, im surprised they haven't hit him yet." Gabe shot back, clearly flustered and trying to turn the tables.

"Well that is because we have a more profound bond." Cas replied, now blushing.

During this entire argument Sam and Dean were looking at each other and having a conversation of their own but with their eyes.

"Cas obviously likes you." ~Sam

"Well Gabe loves you, thats why his wings come out when he touched your shoulder." ~Dean

"Did you not hear Gabe? He said that whenever Cas touches you his wings come out!" ~Sam

"Whatever..." ~Dean

Now all four of them where blushing and silent.

"Here is your food everyone." Ruby said whith a smile as she set everyone's food down.

Sam, Dean, and Cas had burgers (and Dean had pie) while Gabe had a piece of lava cake and a slice of pie.

"Thanks." Dean said while they started to dig in.

"Hey, could one of you two make sure this isnt poison?" Sam asked, he knew that this wasn't his Ruby but he was still going to be sure.

"None of the food has poison in it, I did a scan already." Cas stated quickly.

"Same." Gabe replied while enjoying his  cake.

"Alright..." Sam said before he started to eat.

*Once They Where Done*

Dean payed and they all left. Once inside the Impala Sam decided to break the annoying silence.

"So, Cas likes Dean and Gabe likes me?" Sam asksed bluntly.

Gabe and Cas blushed brightly.

"Yes, that is correct." Cas replied while looking out the window instead of at any of them.

Dean nearly swerved off the road but caught himself.

"Hey Gabe, I kind of like you too, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Dam whispered in Gabe's ear.

"Wait really? I mean yes." Gabe whispered back, clearly shocked making Sam chuckle at his cuteness.

*Back At The Bunker*

"Hey Cas, do you really like me or did you just say that to get Sabrial together?" Dean asked Cas once they where entered the room with the table map and Sabrial went to the living room.

"Yes Dean, I do actually like you. I would not lie to you or anyone about that for that reason." Castial replied while looking down at his trenchcoat sleve that was now very intriguing.

"Good, does that mean I can do this?" Dean asked while almost kissing him. Cas gasped almost silently and then shut the small space between them.

"FINALLY!!!" Gabe and Sam yelled making Dean and Cas jump apart.

"What do you mean? You two just got together too!" Dean defended while Cas put his face in Dean's shoulder in embarrassment.

"You see, thats where your wrong. We have been together for about two weeks now. We decided to do this act so you two would get together and we could breath with the sexual tension gone." Gabe snickered.

"Your joking? Right? Dammit Sammy, why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have gotten with Cas on my own." Dean grumbled, clearly annoyed.

"Sorry Dean but I dont think you two would have if it wasn't for us. Now you two have fun!" Sam laughed while running out with Gabe.

"Use Protection!" Gabe yelled before he left.

"They are such idots." Cas mumbled into Dean's shoulder.

"Yes they are, now would you like to be my significant other?" Dean asked while pulling Cas's face up to his.

"I would love to." Cas replied and then kissed him again.
__________________________________

977 Words! I am Soooo sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I have been very busy and a LOT of drama has happened. Anyway, I hope you didnt hate this crappy oneshot and that you have an amazing day/night!!! 😁💖