Chapter 42 - Impressing Mr. Richardson

June 19, 2012
Malibu, California

[Karsyn]

Fearless, Inc. is officially a legal incorporation in the United States by the State of California! Our paper work came yesterday and Emmileigh immediately faxed everything to the lady in London for her visa. The lady ended up calling her and Emmileigh told her she was over visiting, helping me set up the business.

We finished setting up the office and agreed on setting up the website first, starting out that way.

We ended up decided to name the magazine and website, itself, Fearless. We decided that, like Nick had said when I came up with the idea for the incorporation name, that we were fearless by following the tour, quitting our jobs and leaving our lives. We want the magazine to be the same way.

So I have been busy setting up the web site, while Emmileigh has been learning her new camera gear that came in the mail. Nick has been busy in the studio, writing and working on material with the guys and things have been relatively normal.

The house is finally starting to feel like home. Carter has gotten used to the house and has learned his way around. Chunk actually came over last night to stay and they both slept on my bed with us without causing a fight.

Only thing that sucks is I started my period a few days ago. I knew it was coming this month and thank God it didn't hit me while we were on the cruise. It did make me realize that I need to get a doctor here in California and have a check up now that I'm sexually active again. I need to make sure that bad boy IUD is in place and still working good.

"This camera takes amazing photos," Emmileigh said, sitting across the room at her desk as I leaned against mine, working on a logo for the magazine.

"Uhh..." I moaned as I finally laid my head down on the desk.

"Want me to go get you some Motrin?" Emmileigh asked as I shook my head. "Well at least you can 'work' in your pajamas."

"Thank God, but Nick and I are going over to Kevin's tonight for dinner," I said as Emmileigh stared at me. I lifted my head and looked at her. "I know, Kevin scares me. Those eyebrows."

"Awww, it'll be fine," she said as I sat up, leaning back in my chair and holding my stomach. "I think it means a lot that he's introducing you to Kevin. You know Nick loves Kevin a lot."

"I know," I sighed, standing up from the chair. "I think I'm going to go take a hot shower and hopefully it'll make me feel better. I need to wash my hair before tonight anyway," I said as she nodded.

I walked out of the room and towards the staircase when I saw Chunk walking down slowly. Nick had left him over with me while he went to work with the guys.

"Decided to come downstairs?" I asked Chunk as he looked at me, nodded, and went back to walking downstairs. The dog was smart, I gave him that much.

I reached the top of the stairs and walked into my bedroom, seeing my cell phone on the bed. I picked it up, seeing a text from Nick and opened it up, reading it.

Be home around 5:30. Gonna be at Kev's by 7. Wear a pretty dress. Gotta impress Kevin. ;-)

I sighed, replying back that I would and sat down on the edge of the bed. I reached over, picking up the picture on the table beside my bed of me and Nick that was taken on the first day of the European tour, when he gave the Platinum Tour.

How was I going to impress Kevin Richardson when all I wanted to do was climb back in bed and sleep?

[/Karsyn]

[Emmileigh]

I'd been taking pictures of Carter, Chunk, the ocean, and Karsyn working all day to test out the new camera she had gotten me. It was amazing, and it seriously excited me for this magazine.

But I was still nervous over the whole visa interview. I'd spoken to the lady who interviewed me when I'd faxed over the details for the company and she'd called to confirm with me. I'd told her I was here and I got the vibe like I shouldn't be. It just made me even more nervous.

Karsyn was up getting ready for her big night meeting Mr. Body Beautiful, and I could tell she was a little scared. Kevin was a big deal to Nick, and I kept telling Karsyn to just be herself. Kevin will see how happy she and Nick are, and see how much they love each other.

This is Kevin Freaking Richardson, anyone who makes Nick happy is good in his books.

A tapping on the front door made me look up from the spot I was sitting in on the floor, getting ready to take a picture of Chunk walking towards me. I climbed off the floor with a grunt and walked over to the door, opening it. I smiled when I saw Donnie standing there and snapped a picture of him before stepping back so he could walk in.

"Wow, it's like being greeted by the paparazzi," he joked before kissing me softly.

"Sorry.." I blushed a little. ".. just testing this camera out. It's awesome." I went to look at the picture I'd just taken when Donnie pulled the camera from my hands and turned it on me.

"Let me see. Smile!" He started snapping pictures as I covered my face.

"Donnie noooo!" I stepped backwards and laughed as Donnie followed me.

"Wow, so this is what it feels like to be the paparazzi.. hounding people." He laughed as he followed me around the living room, snapping pictures of me as I laughed and tried to hide from him. "We should take this home and have some fun with it."

I turned around and went to protest when I heard Karsyn's voice.

"That's strictly work use camera only! Anything taken on there gets used in the magazine! Use at your own risk!" She walked into the room and laughed before sitting on the couch.

"Aww damn.. we'll have to buy one of our own then." Donnie lowered the camera, giving me a chance to take it off him and drop down on the couch next to Karsyn.

"These pictures are awful." I started deleting the ones of me as Donnie laughed. "You make a bad pap."

"That's why I prefer to be in front of the camera." He commented before bending down to stroke Carter the cat. I smiled and snapped a picture before turning the camera screen to Karsyn.

"This is captioned Donnie stroking pussy." We both looked at each other and laughed.

[/Emmileigh]