𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 // 𝙾𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚣 🍓

Y/n= Your Name

It was a late Sunday night at the Hype House, you were hanging out in your room with your boyfriend, Ondreaz. He was sitting down in the chair playing on his phone. You were looking at his Instagram scrolling through.

"You're so cute!" You say with a squeaky voice.

"Thanks babe." Ondre laughs nervously.

"Why don't you come lay down in bed!" You asked with a pouty face.

"Okay, okay babe I'll come lay down with you." Ondre smiles at you

"Yay!!"

He stands up and puts his phone in his grey sweatpants then he lays down next to you.

"So y/n what's up?"

"Nothing much, today was pretty boring."

"I would have to agree with that." Ondre laughs and pats his lap. "Come sit down."

You don't hesitate, you lifts you up and sets you on his lap, you grab his face gently and give him a soft kiss on the lips, you giggle as you pull away.

"I want more kisses y/n!"

"You should be great full you got one." You continue to giggle.

"Okay.. but I want more!!"

He starts to tickle you and you both start laughing.

"Stop!! No!! That tickles!!" You laugh

"I won't stop till I get what I want."

"Okay, okay fine!"

He stops tickling you and gives you duck lips, you take your hand and smack it against his lips.

"Hey!!" He snarled

You start giggling again

"You think that was funny huh?!"

"Well I mean a little bit." You try and keep a straight face.

"Okay missy, you ask for it!"

"Wait no stop!!" You push his hands down and kiss him.

"Now was that so hard?"

"Extremely." You say without hesitation.

"Wow."

You sat there for a minute and felt something.

"Oh no."

"What?" Ondre said confused.

"Umm.." you sigh

"What baby you can tell me anything you don't have to be embarrassed." He said with a cute look on his face.

"I think I might have started my period on you." You say embarrassed.

You thought he was gonna throw you to the side and go wash his pants but he didn't.

"Aren't you mad?" You question.

"Why would I be mad, you can't control it besides it's an accident." He said lovingly.

He hugged you tightly before you got off of him. He stood up and there was a big red spot on his grey sweatpants, you got embarrassed and Ondre saw.

"Babe don't be embarrassed, it's not a big deal." He took his sweatpants off and put it in the washer.

You went to the bathroom and put a tampon in then got some sweats on too.  You sat back down on the bed and Ondre walked out, he was just in his boxers. He sat down next to you, you look at your folded hands, Ondre gently grabs your chin.

"Listen y/n, I love you and will do anything for you, I'm gonna go get you some chocolate, some chips and some drinks, I'll be right back." He kisses you on the forehead before standing up, putting some clothes on before grabbing his car keys.

Ondre leaves and you sat there.

"He's such a good boyfriend, I could never ask for anyone else."

A/N: hope you like it, I'll get better overtime (hopefully) you can give me ideas on how to make it better for you guys🥰 thanks for reading, love you!!!

Word Count: 577

Lopez Brother Imagines💖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें