Chapter 4

So ito na po ang update
Sana po magustuhan niyo

Enjoy reading
Please follow,vote and comment^_^

Zeya's POV:

Papunta na kami ngayon sa bago kong company. Malapit lang yung kumpanya sa condo namin kaya mabilis kaming nakarating doon.

Bumaba na kami sa kotse at tumingin ako sa kumpanya. Napatitig ako nang maigi sa pangalan ng kumpanya na iyon dahil parang pamilyar talaga sakin yung pangalan.

HunCien? Where have I heard that?

"Zeya,let's go."Annie called me and I followed her. I ran after her even if I was wearing heels. I am comfortable wearing them so I can ran a bit while wearing them since I got used to using heels all the time.

We went inside and Annie talked to the receptionist. The receptionist called someone and we sat on the couch.

We stood up when a guy called us. My eyes widened when I found out who it was.

"Drake?"I said.

"Hello,Zeya. Long time no see."he said.

"You know him?"Annie asked.

"Yes,he's the fiance of Brie."I said and her eyes widened. He's also my ex boyfriend's best friend.

"Really?"she said and I nodded.

"Anyways,it's a pleasure to have you both. I will formally introduce myself first. I am Drake Lockwood,the assistant of the CEO. I apologize on the behalf of our CEO. He couldn't meet you both today because he had to do something so I am meeting you both on his behalf. Please follow me and we'll talk about the contract and some agreements." He said and we both nodded.

I don't know why I'm curious about the CEO.

"I am Annie Grayson,the manager of Zeya. It's a pleasure to meet you too." Annie said and they both shook hands.

"You know who I am but I'll still introduce myself. I'm Zeya Flores. I'm a model."I said and also shook hands with him.

"Please follow me to the office and sign the contract. I'll also introduce you to the other models."he said and we nodded.

We went to the elevator and went up to his office which is right next to the office of the CEO. He leaded us inside his office and gave us the contract. We read first the contract and signed it.

"It's a pleasure to be working with you both."we shook hands and gave him the contract.

"I'll show you around and then I'll introduce you to the other models."he said and we nodded.

He showed us around and the employees were giving us warm welcomes which is I'm very grateful for. We went to the practice room for the models since they were practicing their walks today. I heard that they will have a fashion show next month.

Drake knocked on the door first and someone opened the door. I think it was the trainer. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw me. Drake talked to her for a minute. After they talked, he introduced us to her and she was very excited to see me. I was a bit shy when she complimented me about my walks and how beautiful my posters were. Annie also introduced herself and after that we went inside the room to meet the other models.

The room was very spacious and it is a very nice practice room because it has a mirror wall where you can see your walk. Some of them were familiar to me since I have seen their posters before. We again introduced ourselves and them as well. It was nice meeting other models. I noticed some of them were looking at me so I smiled at them. They got shocked when they saw me smile at them and I just chuckled. Cute.

Annie was talking to the trainer and I approached the models to greet them.
They quickly stood straight and smiled at me nervously. I can tell that they were nervous.

"Hi!" I said excitedly.

"H-hi!"they stuttered.

"It's nice to meet you all!"I said excitedly.

"It's also nice to meet you! You're actually my idol!"Julia said.

"Thank you very much! I'm actually very excited to work with you all!"I said. They smiled and we all continued chatting happily.

It was very nice meeting other models. After a few minutes,we bid our goodbyes because Annie informed me that I have a shooting for today.

We thanked Drake before we left the company. We quickly went to the venue of the shooting. I need to shoot some photos for a newly released brand today. After a few minutes,we arrived at the venue.

Staffs quickly greeted us. We introduced ourselves first and theirs too. The owner of the brand also thanked us for accepting her offer to shoot some photos for her brand. We thanked her too for this opportunity.

The shooting started and it ended well. I was very happy that this shooting was successfully done since it was my first shooting here in the Philippines.

I was surprised when gifts from my fans were sent to the shooting. I didn't post any updates about this shooting today so I was surprised that they knew. I ate the foods that they sent during my breaks. The shooting was very fun and I was happy the photos came out good.

The owner thanked us and we did too.
I got a bit shy when they complimented me about how great I look and how good I was. We bid our goodbyes to them after the shooting ended.

Some fans were waiting for me outside the venue. I greeted them all and I was very happy to see them. I bid my goodbye to them when it was time to leave. We left the venue and went back to the condo.

Today was actually very fun. My worries was pushed aside and it was a relief for me.

I guess coming back here was not that bad.

********
So ito na po ang update
Sana po nagustuhan niyo

Thank you for reading
Please follow,vote and comment^_^