#1 T-Gotchi

This will definitely have major spoilers for the game t- gotchi ! So uhm spoiler warning!

Alright so I'm going to refer to the main character as Tomiho cause thats how I was introduced to her but in different routes she has different names and I'm pretty sure she's actually a whole different character.
Tomiho :
Alright so I headcannon Tomiho to be around 14-15.
I feel like if player were to actually come back everyday instead of leaving for days to months on end she would actually be really loving and sweet ^^.
Kinda has trust issues .
Just wants out of the void and to be loved.

The girl from the eighth and final ending ( I don't remember her name fuck-) :
She doesn't really care anymore because she knows that she'll meet the same fate as everyone else .
She wants to protect the other characters from the player ( cause in certain routes the player has to be neglectful ) .
She's kinda a tsundere .

The Oni character at the beginning:
Technically the god of the void thing.
Doesn't really give a shit if anyone lives or dies.
He really only likes the player cause technically they help determine characters fates and how they die.

that was way more than I expected to write but anyway I hope you enjoyed reading through my weird ass headcannons .