~Six~

Is This what dying feels like?

Your mind starts to jump between thoughts, each one louder than the last. Images of your family, friends, things you loved, even those who have done you wrong start scrambling through your head. You know, they say, your brain has a few good minuets left of activity before you die. Your memories playing over in your head as your body lay lifeless. Is that what was happening?

The next and final  thing you see, is the creature who tore your arm off moments before. But this image was...different. It was moving unlike the rest of the things you saw. It's arms outstretched towards you as its lips move as if it's speaking.

You can't make out anything its saying. All you can hear is the sound of running water.  It growing fainter and fainter as your vision starts to blur and go dark once again.

The last thing on your mind before you fall into the obys of darkness are the words

"I wonder what moms doing"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Miss (Y/N)! Please sit back down!"
The girl at the desk in front of you was standing, you couldn't see her face but you could tell she was horrified. Her body trembling as she can barely stand up straight. Her head starts tilting rapidly to the left then back to its previous position. All of the sudden she throws her head back and screams at the top of her lungs

"DON'T TOUCH ME. STOP! STOP!"
Her body tilting back, her bead up in the arm, another screen filling the room along with the sound of ripping

-THUD

The girl sitting in front of you falls forward, head banging on the desk as her body lays limp. The teacher hurriedly jumps from his desk and runs over to her, he sits her up and turns her over, her arms flopping at her side behind her. You notice a small bracelet around her wrist. That arm more limp and out of place than the other. The teacher tilts her her head slightly before using his free hand to feel for a pulse. Suddenly his eyes widen, your curiosity and pure rush of fear getting the best of you and you lean forward in your desk to see what he sees.

Her eye's were pure white. No veins or pupil. Nothing. 100%white. Her mouth hanging open, blood pouring from her nose and into her gaping mouth.

The classroom remained dead silent. All eyes were focused on the teacher and the girl. He lets out a sigh as if snapping out of some trance, clearing his throat before speaking in a choked up tone, his eyes fixated on her cold lifeless ones

"S-someone go get the principal"