One man calling.

Vash a lone man who usually travels alone, and has gotten use to that fact. Honestly he at times likes the quiet, it reminds him of the quiet life he could have, he got a taste of it when he was Eriks for two years. But alas that will never come again, so you can say he was pretty shocked when he heard a voice from behind him. It was a familiar angry voice he was use to hearing.

"Tongari! Would you stop being so spaced and tell me where the hell we are headed?" He grunts out, he was smoking again. Vash doesn't like it when he smokes. He smiled. "Ahh sorry Wolfwood, got lost in thought ya know. Oh when will I get my donuts!" He dramatically yelled as he moved his arms around. Wolfwood groaned and sighed out as he whacked Vash upside the head. "Ow! What was that for!" He yelled as he rubbed his head. "Because I know that once we get to where ever we are going your gonna make me pay for them. Honestly, you can't even pay for you own food. We have to push the bike because you spent all your money on bullets and donuts!" He ranted on and on as Vash all but smiled at the man and his raving. "Huh? What the hell you smiling about Tongari?" he huffs. "Ah nothing..nothing." He walked forward and even though Wolfwood called out to him, he still kept walking. Trying to get back to the silents he was so use to before.

Later that night they were getting ready for bed under the stars, Vash was sitting next to the fire as it was pretty cold and Wolfwood was the only one with blankets and such. Vash had no money to buy such stuff, most was spent on what he needed. Bullets, Food, Shoe repairs and etc. He kind of forgot the other stuff so oh well, "You gonna set up or do I have to do that too?" He said as Vash shook his head and rubbed his hands together more to get warm. Lucky for him the leather and coat make it a bit more warmer but the nights are so cold. "Nah, I am just gonna sit up for a while." He smiled. "Would you stop with the fake smile bullshit, I know you haven't been sleeping with any blankets." He stated as he walked over to Vash and kneeled down in front of him. Vash looked down as he backed up a bit. "I don't know what your talking about." he looked away and laughed. "I didn't say anything because I was waiting for you to say something jackass." He said as he sat next to Vash next. "Oh..." He frowned. "You've been acting odd lately. Even for you." He lit up a new smoke. "Ahh yeah?" A nod from Wolfwood. "Well, it just..I guess it's just..." He sighed. "Just what Tongari?" he said annoyed.

"It's just...I'm not use to the whole..what you would you say...company of someone." He said slowly as he was talking to a child. "....What really? That's all?" He stated. "Yes...dumb I know. But after 130 years of walking around this planet, town by town and city by city, I've always been alone. Yeah I meet people along the way but I never had anyone stick with me as long as you. Same with just being there, most friends that I called 'Friends' would leave me whenever it got to tough or to much." He admitted looking down at his hands. Wolfwood quickly knocked him on the head and grunts loudly. Vash hit the floor and whines, "Hey, what was that for, I open my heart out and you whack me a new one?!" He yelled with tears in his eyes. "The fact you think am anything like those boozo is angrying to me Needlenoggin!" Vash blink as Wolfwood ranted and gave Vash and dirty look. "I wouldn't ever leave you, shit the fact am sticking this long should tell you that am not like anyone of them. I get it your not use to it! But you better since am here for the long haul buddy!" He pointed to himself, thumb to his chest. Vash looked at him, lost for words. He always knew Wolfwood had a tough way of showing how he cares, tough love Vash would call it honestly. But hearing it made him....happy. Wolfwood was turly...a good friend. His Best Friend he dare say or even think. "So you gonna mop around some more or are you gonna stuck it up and have a drink with me." He crossed his arms. Vash was still in a blank state of shock at this, "Well?" Vash started to cry real tears spilled out and not the type that was for laughing reasons like usual. "Oh gosh really Tongari?! You huge ass baby gonna cry now, I said that to make you feel better not make you weep!" He rubbed his head as he patted Vash's head to hopefully calm him down. "Heh, Thanks Wolfwood...Really. I needed to hear that." He smiled a real smile. "Ahh See, That's a real smile. Looks better on you then that sad ass one." He lifted a bottle. Vash nods. "Yeah sure." 

No matter what may comes your way, I will always be by your side. Helping you, fighting by your side. Picking you back up when you need it most...Because you too are my best friend....I made a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Started this months ago and just finished now, I was into reading a lot of Trigun fanfics since I finished the manga so I wanted to make some of my own for the world since there aren't so many. Thanks for reading!