Angry Bird

Author's Note: I accidentally deleted the original ver. Soz!

Future Author-Kun: I renamed the chapter from fight in the cafeteria to food fight. Opinions? Should I have done that?

Next future 2022 Author: Heyy I renamed the chapter to Detention ignore past mes

Another 2022 author but this time its November: Nvm im renaming it to angry bird

Blyke P.O.V.
*
*
*
I have had that boy on my mind for a while now. He was weird. And a boy-bitch.

But, he was cute.

I didn't notice, but I started blushing a bit at the thought of him and my friend Arlo noticed.

"What's on your mind, kiddo?"

"Nobody," I answered, not realizing he said 'what's' and not 'who's'.

His eyes went wide and he got a mischievous grin on his face.

"Boy or girl, mate. It is a boy? Please tell me it's a boy!" He said smugly. Damn, I wanted to wipe that dumb look off his stupid fucking face.

"It's your mum. Now shut up before I fuck her brains into the next dimension." I snapped.

"Geez, no need to go all hormonal on me."

Arlo scanned the area to find the other royals.

He spotted Remi (sept 2022 author: i havent worked on this story in a while i forgot what my storyline was meant to be) and immediately called her over to our table.

"Hey Remi," I greeted her. She grinned. "Sup Blyke! Anything new with you at this boring school of ours?" I chuckled before shaking my head no. "Bummer." She said frowning, which quickly faded when she saw someone else. "Yo Isen! Get you're lonely ass over here!"

Isen? I thought. I didn't know she had a friend called Isen.

I turned around and looked towards where Remi was staring. I froze. THAT RANGA WAS ISEN? I felt my heart speed up a little, and my cheeks began to sting. "Oh I see what's happening here," Arlo said, snapping me out of my trance. " No you don't. Shut up, Arlo." He laughed at me while Remi looked at us confused.

"Hello Remi," Isen greeted, "Arlo," he paused as we made eye contact. "Angry Bird." My ears turned red. "The fuck did you just call me?" I frowned.

"I said what I said, Angry Bird." He casually replied, taking a seat next to me. His knee accidentally brushed against mine, and I tensed up at the sudden contact. "Jeez Angry Bird, why are you so jumpy? Are you really that jacked up over a nickname?" I looked away, refusing to face any of them.

Getting teased by a non-royal. How humiliating!

End

Whew new chapter!

Because i did start this in 2020, and since took a break from writing my UnOrdinary fics (nearly permanent help), I have since forgotten the storylines I initially had (rip to my og thought process) so my unordinary fics will start to turn into some strange direction.

I have some kpop fics that are going to be updated more often so if you want to check them out, do

my socials have since been updatwd since 2020 (sm has changed tbh)

discord: sunoonspoon#4956

i no longer do youtube videos so yeah i just never deleted my channel

until next chapter (hopefully it doesnt take me 2 years)