Hey guys it's Charli

⚠️still no⚠️

I sat next to Charli on a stall and looked at the camera dead in its... lenses
Charli: hey guys it's Charli and today-
She passed and looked at me
Charli: Y/n is really staring you guys down
She laughed and I joined in as I looked away from the camera
Charli: today we will be doing the most requested video yet... remaking my older sister Dixie's music video of Be Happy... I have made a set plan of who's doing what parts so let's quickly run through this...

She ran through the list with us and I already know I would be dead by the end of this.

We started the music and I got the other camera as Gemma filmed me filming Charli as she sat in the same chair Dixie sat in, the backyard behind her.
Charli was dressed in the same shirt, shorts and flannel as Dixie wore in the music video, her hair in a middle parting with it draped over her shoulders... well for Charli it was more sat on her shoulders but that's beside the point.

Charli started lip syncing as I moved the camera closer to her face.

Next was a shot of Charli sat on top of the roof, charli was most terrified that she was gonna fall but we were actually living for it if I'm being honest.

After that shot I quickly ran upstairs and put on the same sweatpants and hoodie as what Dixie was wearing in the video before sitting on the couch for our 2 second shot of me on my phone.

We sat Gemma in the bathtub, we hadn't filled it up get so she was just sat in the tub in a long, white button up shirt and some black bikini bottoms.

I moved the camera in before we moved to Charli

Charli in the flannel as she bought the collar up to her face.

We got Gemma back into the tub and since we didn't have any black food colouring we used 5 bottles of coke-
Yeah

We got that shot before moving onto me holding my phone as I stroked the dog

This change kept on going on for literal hours before we had finally finished and let me tell you now, it was looking amazing!

We were just signing off when a notification popped up on my phone.
I quickly picked it up as Charli was talking about a few things, promoting her and Dixie's new makeup line and of course talking about Be Happy.

Y/n: holy fuck nuggets!
I shouted as I came across the post
Telling myself not to cry I read the whole post
Charli: whats up?
Gemma: what happened bebe?
They asked as he looked towards me
So I showed them the phone

Elizaminor

Liked by Nessabarrett, Bryce Hall and 698,788 othersSo yesterday I went to Payton's Hotel room in LA (room 148 if you don't believe me) and we spoke for a few hours before things became tense and he started coming onto me

So yesterday I went to Payton's Hotel room in LA (room 148 if you don't believe me) and we spoke for a few hours before things became tense and he started coming onto me... I was going to go home but I was taken back when he kissed me, it was sweet and delicate, it had a meaning and it felt special, I ended up staying the night and sleeping with him, The whole night I was unaware that he was talking to someone since he never stopped to mention anything.
Sorry xx