Chapter 04♤

I woke up feeling the uncomfortable bed as stare into the ceiling.

'What happened?' I thought to myself, I look over the side of my bed and saw my heart rate on a monitor, what had happened? It felt like I was in a world of wonderland, pure confusion is all in my head.

I don't remember anything?

I somehow felt like my right leg was incomplete, I look under my sheets.

What?

My right leg, half of it was gone, my eyes widened, my breathing was excessively getting shorter and short every second I look at my right leg, I was shaking, trembling, tears started to flow out of my eyes, confusion flooded me, I was unable to scream or shout. It felt like a supernova started in me, my head exploded in pure confusion, my heart exploded in a bolt from the blue.

The monitor's sound was getting faster and faster, my eyes could not believe what had happened. It was like a black hole sucked away all the memories I had before waking up.

I heard the door open, A doctor had rushed to me, a nurse with him to accompany, I couldn't careless about their arrival. Everything was constantly getting overwhelming, nurses coming in the room to assist the doctor, nurses constantly attempt to calm me down.

Until, you came.

You? Just who is this man? It felt like I've known him for centuries, felt like I've known him ever since the universe was born.

You came to me, looked me in the eye, I could have sworn I saw the whole galaxy in your eyes, it was as if you held the stars, moons, suns in your eyes.

My heart came to the shore of the ocean. Who are you? Who is he? What does he know about me?

(author)
if you see a symbol like this "♤" on the chapter, it means a certain chapter is telling y/n story in the present time.

the last three chapters were y/n's past, flashback if you will.

what are your thoughts on the book? tell me so i can improve more on the next book i make.