Chapter 7 (edited)

3rd Person's POV

Yashiro plopped herself back into her seat, this time with her face a bright red. She stifled a scream, her eyes widening in shock, flustered. Aoi stared and tilted her head to the side. Is Yashiro okay?

Yashiro turned to look at Amane. She wanted to see his face. She didn't believe that he would even try and say something so lustfully to her.

Her flabbergasted face morphed into a happy one, smiling back at the ghost, making him turn scarlet, "blood" rushing to his cheeks. He shuddered, clearly not expecting Yashiro to do that. His gut churned at the sight of her smile. A feeling he hasn't felt before. She then tapped Amane's shoulder, signalling for him to follow her.

She raised her hand up high. "Sensei, may I go to the toilet?" Yashiro asked nicely. After her sensei nodded, she walked towards "Hanako"'s bathroom and dragged him in with her, all while Amane was appalled and in shock, unaware about what detrimental thing is about to occur. 

"Okay, I'm about to say a mouthful, so don't ask me to repeat or I'll feel stupid," Yashiro blushed, clinging onto Amane's sleeve. He turned away to hide his red face, but quickly turned back, acting unphased.

"Sorry, can you repeat that?" he gave a playful grin.

"Do you want to hear it or not?!" Yashiro huffed, but soon returned to normal. If she wanted to get this across properly, she would have to have full composure.

"The thing is, I've had feelings for you for... a long time now. Ever since you ate the mermaid scale for me, and helped me with the Mokke, you were cute but feisty at the same time, and I realised that..." Yashiro looked away from Amane. "Am I seriously doing this?" she thought.

She kept going."You are the only boy I ever liked that wasn't for my own selfishness. Ever since I heard you say that you loved me... I couldn't get the fact out of my mind that-" Yashiro stuttered before regaining her posture, grabbing him by the shoulders. "I really love you Amane!"

The scene was beautiful. The same Sun beamed the patterns of stain glass over them, a stage light to the most gorgeous and majestic occasion that had ever occurred in this very toilet thus far.

Amane blinked, clearly appalled. 

"What? You're not gonna say anything?" Yashiro crossed her arms. Inside though, she was anxious. More anxious than when she was answering that question, by tenfold. Damn it, she wanted to bite her fingers even more! She remained sturdy on the outside, acting unphased by his unresponsiveness.

Amane was also processing what has just happened. The girl of his dreams just confessed to him. Thank the Gods!

"No, it's just that..." Amane rubbed his neck, "I'm just so glad-"

He opened his arms and wrapped her with a cold hug- "You admitted I was good at seduction and flirting."

"Amane, you big idiot!" Yashiro 'pounced' forward and slapped him, except this time she did it with a genuine smile. 

That was exactly what Amane was hoping for.