Ch. 17 |When life goes to sh*t|

Peter and Rhodey spoke for a while before Peter decided to go back out. Though Rhodey tried to convince him to go down and watch a movie with everyone.

Peter just told him he really wanted to go out as SpiderMan.

Peter jumped back out his window after Rhodey left his room. He swung around for a while before sitting on the roof of building. He took his mask off, knowing he'd probably be sitting there for a while.

The roof of the building he tried to jump off. The one he did jump off.

He wasn't going to do it that way again. Because as freeing as it felt, he didn't like it. But he wasn't sure if he could keep living.

As much as he loved his family, he still hated himself. He hated his life, except his family being in it. They were his reason for living. But they were beginning to not be enough.

He knew he had to die. He thought it was the only way for him to be okay.

He thought about Ned and Mj. He'd never had friends before, he didn't want to hurt them. He'd only just become close to them. But he knew they had each other now.

He knew as long as they stayed together they'd be fine. They would move on from his death. If it even affected them at all.

Peter sighed before his senses told him something was happening in the alley next to him. He stood up and walked over. He began watching to see what was happening only to see a drug deal.

He'd dealt with a lot to know what to do.

He put his mask back on as he jumped down and webbed the bag off the dealer. He webbed it to the wall before webbing him to the opposite wall and the other man a couple feet away from him.

Peter smiled before walking out the alley. Just as he walked out he walked into a police officer, which made him smile again.

"There's a couple criminals and a bag of drugs in that alleyway," he told her before webbing away.

As soon as Peter got back he got changed into his pyjamas and got into bed. Though he couldn't sleep causing him to get back up. He began scrolling through social media, there were a couple videos of his fight that had been posted.

Though he just scrolled past them. He got a notification that Flash had posted on his SpiderMan page, Flash was always trying to find out who he is.

Peter always smiled when he looked through it, though this time he didn't.

The new post he made was a picture of when he was out tonight, without his mask on. From when he was looking down at the drug deal. He read the caption.

'No way is Peter Stark from school SpiderMan? Someone please tell me this is a joke?'

"Shit."

"Boss is asking to see you," Friday said snapping Peter out of his thoughts.

"Where is he?" He asked quietly though Friday heard.

"The living room."

Peter put his phone down on his bed and got up. He walked out his door and down the stairs, he heard the news. They were talking about him.