Part One

Enjoy reading

___________________

In the sixteenth year after two thousand,
And in that secondary, and specifically, the local secondary Soul.

A queue of her children stand in one of the lobbies of its buildings, waiting for their turn to come for the annual periodic check-up in its clinics.

He stands among the crowds reading a book that occupy his thinking about the matter, for fear of panic because of his knowledge of the needle from which they will take a sample of their blood.

And he is afraid of the smell of doctors and medicines,
How about seeing a needle that took blood from his veins before his wide eyes !!

He shuddered for fear of imagining it, because even the book he is reading does not know what he is talking about, he just clings between his hands and deludes his mind that nothing is waiting in the room of the school clinic.

" Hey Kyung Soo!"

He felt fear trembling with his body after someone jumped on him suddenly from where he did not know, to turn, smiling at his side, terrifying.

Toward that which he jumped on, making him retreat back in fear.

"What is baekhyun !?"
Hoarse and heavy terrify the other who swallowed nervously
Speaking intermittently.

" I-It's your turn,
I just came to warn you about how large the needle is inside."

He giggled as soon as the features of the other changed into a frightened one,
Before running away from him so as not to force him to enter with him again to that place.

He felt inside that he would be locked up forever.

Leaving Kyung Soo to look at the white room door,
He feels hot, the petals of sweat starting to gather on his forehead, and his brown tufts are affixed to him.

he is afraid,
He does not want to enter,
Should he do that! ?
Couldn't he put it off later?

He felt comfortable with that idea so he began to step back step by step, until suddenly, the door has opened, showing one of the school nurses.

He panicked,
He barely ran as far from the place as he owned until the nurse grabbed him from his school uniforms, saying.

"Kyung Soo,
Don't be a fared,
it's just a pinch."

To shed tears he does not want,
He wants to go home,
He wants to go back to his mother.

" No,
I do not want,
I do not want,
no"

To be dragged inward,
And he is fighting to run away from the smell of the hospital and the medicine.

To close the door,
He trapped his last screams from the rest of the students, who felt nervous about that boy's fear.

It is only a needle,
Why he complicated it ! ?

****

After the school hours ended,
Kyung Soo returned reeling, clutching an arm in pain while his eyes still bore the scars of tears that took their toll from his cheeks as well.