5

xxx

It's Tuesday. The class starts again and Lisa felt sleepy. She keeps yawning but had to cover her mouth or else their teacher will see her.

Rosé didn't attend the class today. She's busy helping her parents.

Lisa, I can't attend class today. I'm still helping mum and dad. :C
- Chipmunk

Okay, chipmunk. Just make sure to write your excuse letter when you get back. Be safe! Love lots. xx
- Stick-O

Lisa felt a bit sad because of Rosé not being around. She's alone but had no choice but to understand Rosé's reasons.

Haay, Rosé. I hope you'll attend tomorrow. I don't wanna be alone!! Arghh, but but... I have to be independent. I have to try to make friends.... Lisa thought to herself.

She sat like a man with her arms crossed.

It's now 11:45 AM, meaning it's lunch break.

Lisa grabbed her bag and went down stairs. She walks to the canteen alone and bought her food. She was looking for a table but the seats are full.

Why are they looking? Is this their first time seeing a celebrity look like me? kidding. Lisa thought.

"Why do you always follow me?" Lisa rolled her eyes and walks as soon as she saw Jennie walked along with her.

"Duh! Never. Can't find a seat? You can sit with us." Jennie offers.

"No thank you, I can find a seat." Lisa refused.

"Okay, it's your choice. You'll never find one or eat in the restroom... hmmm, how would it feel to eat in a public restroom?" Jennie spoke and smirk then she walks out quickly.

but then Lisa called Jennie.

"Jennie! Fine okay. I'll sit with you." Lisa said and sighed.

"Okay! You changed your mind?" Jennie asked while walking straight to their table outside the cafeteria.

"As if I have a choice." Lisa said while following Jennie.

"Okay, Lisa. This our table. This is where we sit." Jennie said and her friends looked at Lisa.

"Ahhh ehh, ok." Lisa said uncomfortably as she still holding her tray.