23.

Her.

We got up at 9AM, laid in bed til 10 o'clock while cuddling. Then, we got up, did our routine and ordered breakfast. Movies, heartwarming dancing session and lots of hugs followed. 

Right now, it is 6PM and we went to get ready for the date. I showered, did my regiment, makeup and hair followed. I got dressed and sprayed my perfume on my neck and left wrist. I took off heart locket and left necklace with Leonardo's name on. When I was ready, I left. 

I saw Leo immediately. He looks perfect.

Black suit with crisp white shirt looks amazing on him; his robust frame looks even more sinewy and majestic. Pitch black hair is neatly styled; it looks as soft and shiny as ever. Spicy, titillating and relaxing smell surrounds him, creating safe and comforting atmosphere for me. Hand watch, bracelet, rings and necklace with my name are reflecting the last rays of the sun. 

Him

Him.

Camila is prepossessing. She is perfect from head to toe, inside and outside. 

Glamorous makeup that compliments her beauty. Light blonde hair is marvellously styled; her velvety locks shine even brighter in the light. 

Wine coloured, silky dress hugs her divine figure in the best ways possible and impossible, leaving dry feeling in my throat. The fabric displayed her dainty curves just right, proving how slim she is. 

Bracelets - with our last name, charm and diamond ones - are adorning her petite wrists; necklace with my name is on her beautiful neck and rings are coruscating proudly. Her fragrance is unutterably sultry, it adds temptation to her. 

"You are heavenly, Cami

"You are heavenly, Cami."- I stated sincerely and kissed her forehead. I gave the bouquet and she smiled sweetly while pure, pink blush creeped upon her well-defined cheekbones.