Sexuality

Ya'll, I know it's been a while since I've posted a real chapter but like here I go because this has been bothering me for a while, okay?

um so I'm just gonna go ahead and... STOP ASSUMING SOMEONE'S FUCKING SEXUALITY FUCK.

Alright, I don't care if we're talking about L*rry, or Ziam, or whatever fucking ship people genuinly think is real, I don't care. My deal with these people who do hours and hours of useless research just to prove someone's sexuality is that they're FUCKING DOING HOURS AND HOURS OF USELESS RESEARCH JUST TO PROVE SOMEONE'S SEXUALITY. 

Listen, I've gotten a lot of "you're homophobic" comments directed to me, but that's not the fucking issue, man.  I don't fucking care if Harry and Louis are actually fuckin each other behind cameras, I really fucking don't.  I have no fucking problem with that, and if they were to come out, I'd support them 100%

But the thing is guys, some of these people are just assuming their sexualities, which is completely fucking wrong. You don't know someone's sexuality unless THEY THEMSELVES TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP THAT THEY ARE THAT SEXUALITY. That interview where Harry said that it didn't matter what gender he looks for in a girl? That could be mean fucking anything! Not that's he's gay, he could be pan, bi, asexual, you NEVER FUCKING KNOW UNLESS HE EXPLICITLY TELLS YOU.

And that's the other thing: WHY YA'LL DOING SO MUCH RESEACH FOR THIS?? It's so fucking ridiculous! Like this research will actually do anything??? Just because you're doin all this research doesn't mean that they're gonna come out? If they're real, they'll come out when they want to come out, fuck. YOU DON'T KNOW IF IT'S REAL UNTIL THEY SPECIFICALLY FUCKING TELL YOU.

And last of all, ya'll act as if there isn't any other sexualities other than "gay".

"LOUIS ISN'T WITH ELEANOR BECAUSE HE'S GAY!!!!!"

Louis could very much be bi, or demisexual, or pansexual, or anything else for fucks sake. If Elounor would be fake then cool. 1. because Eleanor would be single and 2. Louis told her to make him a sandwhich wtf???

Alright I'm done

fuck the Larries and the Ziams

(AND BEFORE YA'LL ATTACK ME LIKE I KNOW YOU FUCKIN WILL, LARRIES DON'T MEAN LARRY SHIPPERS. LARRIES MEAN THAT BAD FUCKING LARRY SHIPPERS THAT ARE INTRUSIVE AND UNINTENTIONALLY HOMOPHOBIC)

(also remember when the Larries tried to get everyone to cancel their preorders for FOUR bc Louis send out that "i am in fact straight" tweet? Lmao where were they when Louis said the "n" word??? And lets not forget one of the Larries' response: "well Louis offended the LGBTQ+ community so..." as if he didnt offend the Black community lmao bye)