Chap.13 semester break

Your POV

It was finaly semester break,Mirio,Nejire and Tamaki graduated.We still stayed in our dorms,well some of us went to visit our family.Example of those people are Todoroki,Iida,Uraraka well almost all of them actually.I of course can't because my parents are in my home dimention,i really miss them and i miss my family so much.

While my classmates went to visit their family,i practiced using my quirk i just found out i had a month ago.I practiced using water in glass then moved to use the pool in the school(with the teachers' permission of course).I managed to control big waves of water,i was really proud of myself and gave myself a break about 1 or 2 days everytime i practiced making big waves.

Even though i got to finally train my quirk i was really lonely since my closest friends including Deku or Izu-kun as he allowed to call me that now were at their hometown/family's house.I was bored most of the time because i had no phone,my phone went missing when i got here and i didn't have much to do except for train.

I really wished i could go back to my dimention but a part of me also love it here.Well can you blame me?i finally met Izu-kun in person,i got a quirk and went to UA.

It was already a week and few days since my friends went to visit their families and i was still lonely,i decided to go to me and Izu's secret place and hung out there until night and went back and it went on for 3 more days until finaly at least Bakugou and Uraraka came back.

"Urarakaaaaaa! you're hereeee!!! i missed you!" i yelled when she came in the entrance of the dorm.She then looked at me as i was running towards her and gave her a massive squeze."Y/N- i- i can't breath" she says as i released her and she coughed.

"Heh what about me water ass?" Bakugou said,i looked at him and shruged.His face turned into a frown in seconds.I laughed and said "I'm kidding Bakugou,i missed everyone of course and can you please call me by my name for once?" while looking at him.He rolled his eyes and said "Whatever nerd" and walked away.

They both got unpacked and Uraraka and i talked about what we did all these time we spent apart.Then i showed her what i practiced with a huge puddle that was outside,oh right i forgot to mention it rained hard for a few days so there were massive puddles in the yard of the dorm.

She was amazed by what i did and she gave me a pat on the back,because she was to excited she floated me.She didn't notice she floated me and i drifted up until i was on dangerous levels so she couldn't get me down by unactivating her quirk.

I was frantically squirming and was screaming for help.Then right at that moment someone grabbed me,my eyes were closed so i didn't knew who it was until i got a glimpse of my saviour's fluffy green hair."Aaa Deku-kun!Omg Y/N are you okay!?" Uraraka said when i reached ground level and unactivated her quirk.

Turns out Izu-kun was already back when Uraraka floated me so he saved me by jumping using one for all and saved me."T-thanks Izu-kun.." i said while still stuttering."Izu-kun?" Uraraka said while making a sort of confused face.I nodded and said that we decided to call each other by first name basis since we were already pretty close.She oohd and advised us to go in now.We agreed and i went to my room while Izu-kun unpacked,after he unpacked he went to my room and we talked.

I told him about me finaly making huge waves and stuff.He listened all the way through,i was really glad he's a good listener because after almost being here alone for almost 2 weeks has made me want to talk so much.Then he talked about his days with his mom,he was so charming when he talks and especially with that soft tone.I was drowned in his soft voice to the point when he called me i didn't listen.

"Y/N?hello?Izuku to Y/N,are you there?" he said while waving his hand infront of my face."AH!Yes,No,what huh?" i blurted out because i was surprised.He looked at me for a hot minute and then laughed,i was laughing with him because i guess what i did was funny.

Then he suggested to test my quirk more and i agreed,he said try and control smaller water particles and i did.I tried making a huge water ball but it failed because it was my first time making it from small water droplets and not a whole water pool that's already mashed together and i got myself soaked when i tried it again and again.

Of course Izu was there for me the whole time so he would encourage me.Then i tried it again the next few days until i succeded,then i tried making the air into water.I failed again of course but Izu was there for me,what can i say?he's the best.

Then almost everyone came back from their visit to their families.We decided to hang out as a class since we were apart for almost 2 weeks.

Kaminari suggested to watch a movie and we all agreed,"What movie should we watch?" he asked.Some of us wanted comedy or romcom,some of wanted drama and some of us even wanted disney (Koda and Todoroki lol).But we settled with horror,i was cool with it to be honest but Izu looked worried.

"Heh,Is the nerd Deku Scared~?!" Bakugou said while laughing.I told him to cut it off and then reasured Izu that i'm gonna be here if he gets scared,he nodded and we launched the movie.We were watching Annablle and i was fine with it,though the doll kinda creeps me out.

We were a few minutes into the movie and i saw Izu trembling,i held his hand and he calmed down a few minutes later.Then a jump scare appeared and i flet his hand tightened the grip.I decided to just hug him so he wouldn't get scared,not gonna lie i blushed so hard but thankfully the lights were off.

Then the movie ended,Izu was still trembling a bit though because i was hugging him and he was hugging me it kinda calmed him down."Okay,since you all made us watch that cursid doll movie,why not us watch Titanic now!" Mina says as she got up."Titanic!? man that movie's boring" Mineta and Kaminari said together.

Mina put on the movie anyways,it was too sappy for me and i got bored.I released my hug from Izu but he didn't release me,i looked at him and he seemed to enjoy the movie.He hugged me tightly when Rose and Jack had a sappy scene,i felt warm in his arms so i just let it be.Then when Jack died i saw Izu cry a bit,i wanted to laugh cause even Kaminari and Kirishima were crying.

Then after the movie the girls mocked Kaminari and all the boys who cried,i looked at Izu and he was still kinda crying so i wiped his tears.He looked flustered when i did that,"Sorry,i just don't like seeing you cry" i said and then i excused myself to go to the bathroom.

"Aa~ does Miss 'Titanic is too sappy for me' had a romantic moment with Midoriya?" Mina said startling me from behind."Ah! M-Mina.. it's not like that,h-he was scared while watching the first movie so i hugged him but he didn't let go of me w-while watching Titanic" i said.Then i saw her make a smirk,she said she had a recording of me and Izu hugging in her phone.

I was shocked and tried to take her phone but instead she ran to the common room where everyone was,she then said to everyone "GUYS I HAVE A SPECIAL MOVIE FOR US!" while plugging her phone to the TV.

There it is a recording of me and Izu hugging,NOW LET ME JUST SAY THIS my face was clearly shown on the video.My face made that flustered crappy look and i turned bright red."MINA TURN THAT OFF!" i yelled at her trying to unplug it but everyone was holding me back so they could see the recording.

Then it ended and a lot of them teased me,i saw Izu with a tomato red face and saw Uraraka and Bakugou frown.I understood why Uraraka looked upset,but Bakugou?.Maybe Bakudeku is canon and Bakugou liked Izu- wait nevermind that PEOPLE SAW MY FLUSTERED FACE.

I ran to the elevator and got to my room,Izu chased me but was held back by Todoroki for some reason.

I hope this ends well.

~1539 words~

Heya!hopw you enjoyed this~ sorry that it's so long,i really wanted to make this chapter had a lot of uwu moments so please forgive me💕🙃

-Alween