Chapter Six

Ashtons pov

I smiled and Carli and Naomi walked in.

"Am i lost or..?" She asked in a bikini with short's.

"Ill go" i said.

Carli's POV

Naomi and i counted the time, its currently 4:09..bored.

I got a text from Mikey.

Mikey: lets go to Cali for the beach

Me: YES. PLEASE.

Calum: I agree

Luke: We'll get u gals at 4:30

Naomi put on a purple bikini and high waisted short's with a messy bun.

I put on an aqua blue bikini and high tops.

We hopped out the window and waited for the guys.

They got here, and i didnt see Ashton.

"Guys wheres Asht-" i said getting cut off my two Vampires running.

I saw Ashton and smiled, then the other...was Jake. The one that bullies me.

We all ran to Cali, and got to the beach.

I stayed as close to Mikey as i could, trying to ignore him from doing anything to me. I laid my towel on the sand and sat quietly.

The others went in the water, and i just watched.

Michael walked up and sat across from me on my towel.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" i answered.

He got up and lifted me up, "STOP MIKEY" i screamed kicking my feet, then he ran to the ocean and dropped me into the water.

I stood on my feet and walked near Naomi and Luke.

"Hello Gabby" Ashton said walking over.

I got really nervous, Jake was right behind him and i didnt know what to do.

"Hi" i said trying to hold back my fear.

"I talked with Jake about it, he is sorry" Ashton said looking at me. I looked up and at Jake. He smiled and- wait..SMILED?? To ME?!

Wtf how does Ashton talk people into this stu- ohh. He used powers. Of course, for a minute I thought he meant with out powers he convinced him to stop bullying me.

After hanging out by the water, we walked on the board walk and got some ice cream. Ashton and Luke went with Naomi to some beach store, Mikey Calum and Jake went to a t-shirt shop. I ended up going with Michael.

I sat near the dressing room and waited for the boys to get dressed. I suddenly got pulled into a stall and I got turned by these strong hands.

I saw Jake and my heart started to beat fast.

"Carli, look. I really like you and you are beautiful. I'm sorry that I bullied you. Please forgive me?" He asked.

"Um...." I said getting on my knees and crawling to the next stall.

"Do you?" He whispered. I peaked my head under and nodded sarcastically, then went back in the stall that I thought was empty, and saw Michael.

"What the f-"

"Shhh" I said standing up.

"Jake grabbed me into his stall and started saying I'm pretty and all that shit" I said.

"Oh really? He's a fucker you know" Michael said putting his shrt on

"Yehhh.." I said opening the stall.

We all purchased our stuff and went home.

Thats when I laid in bed, thinking of what happened today...well, we'll see what happens tomorrow?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Thanksgiving ☺
~gabby xx