#2

(Reader's P.O.V.)

Among the kids there, most of them looked quite bland. The ones that stood out to me were an angry looking blonde, a boy with green hair, and a girl with pink skin and hair.

But for some reason, the person who caught my attention the most was a girl with long lavender hair and a tired look in her matching purple eyes. I can't lie, she was rather attractive.

Wait I'm getting distracted! I need to keep my eye on the prize!

Eventually Present Mic announced that the test was going to start. I immediately started running into the fake city. Everyone else looked confused until Present Mic told them the exam had already started. Then they took off, frantically trying to catch up to me.

I took out a few one pointers with my scarf, then I went for some two, pointers, then some three pointers. As I was looking for more, I noticed the same cute girl from earlier. Whatever her quirk was, it must not have been very useful in battle.

I knocked down the one that was attacking her, and helped her up from the ground. She took my hand, but didn't say anything, or even look at me; she was averting her gaze to the side. I heard her mumble a small "Thanks" before we went our separate ways.

I took out some more, and before I knew it, our time was up. I was physically tired, but also excited to see how I did.

The exam was over, and I wanted to strike up a conversation with that cutie from earlier.

As I was about to start looking for her, my dad said it was time to go home. As we got in the car, I couldn't help but think about today's events. There was a comfortable silence in the car as we drove home. I really was living a good life.

Ok so I know this chapter is shorter than the last one and probably feels kind of rushed and is shorter than the last one but I wasn't really sure what to do soooooo here's a picture I guess