Part 1: The Drawing comes to life!

I never thought this would happen to me, I always wanted to be a father, but...

I never thought I would ever be a father of a wolf...

How can a wolf be my daughter if I'm just a simple fox, biologically there's not a single way that a fox can get a wolf pregnant, it's impossible, yet here I am, Silly old fox Ycaro, father of Roaxanne, a pureblood gray wolf, and to think all of this happened back on 2019, that dreaded Sunday, let's go back, back to the morning of the 10th of February of 2019...

-10th of February 2019, 02:28 A.M.-

"Finally...

It took me the whole day to finish you, but finally, you are done!

Let's hope you can give me the attention I'm so desperate for..."

There was I, Ycaro, a male red fox, who always wanted to be an artist, to have his own community, to make people happy with what he makes, but alas, little old me was actually in a bad place at the moment, and I could continue anymore, I started having money problems, and soon maybe even debts.

There were a lot of possible ways around that, "Get a job" you could say, or "Rob a bank", but here's the thing, in the town where I live, foxes are a common thing, here on NorthPaw the thing you will find ninety percent of the time are foxes, they are like a plague, and due to that, getting a job as a fox is kind of... hard, to not say impossible.

Anyway, there was I, looking at my old Laptop Screen that only displayed one thing, The Reference sheet of my newest OC, Roaxanne the wolf.

"Damn, it's almost 3 A.M. and I have things to do tomorrow, I have to sleep" and so, I went directly to my bed, without turning the PC off, I remember saying some stuff before I fell asleep that day, and that was "Goodnight Roaxanne, You'll be famous when I wake up, I hope you rest well...

I think I'm going crazy, she's just a drawing... she can't hear you" Then I fell sleep for a while, just to get awakened around 2 hours later...

-10th of February 2019, 04:46 A.M.-

"Whe-Where am I?", I heard a faint voice, the voice was just faint enough where you can barely make out what they say, but not enough to make out if it was a male or female voice.

"Is that... A photo of me?!", Still, The voice was there, it sounded closer, still, it wasn't clear enough to see if it was a male or female voice, but, even thought that thing sounded shocked of what it saw, the voice was soft and soothing, I could that that, it was a very sweet voice to hear...

"Who is he?! Is... Is he alive?!?", That's it, the voice was a female voice, there was no way to mistake it for a male, I didn't knew who she was, but, at least I knew, that there was a female entity in my room, next to me, watching me... I had to wake up, whoever she was, I couldn't let her hurt me, so, even though I didn't wanted to wake up, I had to open my eyes...

"Maybe, he is not a he, maybe he is a she? It has long hair like mine..." I opened my eyes to found out who was she, and as soon as my vision stopped boing blurry, I found out who she was.

In front of me, there was a cute gray wolf, she had big amber eyes, her fur was a light gray with a darker shade of gray around her snout and part of her neck, and her hair was a beautiful platinum white, her hair was the thing that stand out the most about her.

And almost out of nowhere...

"ACHOO"

"KYAAH~"

I sneezed, and that scared the wolf badly, but I must admit that her scream was very cute.

"Sorry, I almost always sneeze when I just wake up" I said to the nothingness as Roaxanne was already hidden from me