24.

Her.

I woke up and smiled softly from contentedness because my eyes landed on Leo, who is smiling just as brightly. My heart is soaring from ecstasy. 

"Good morning, principessa."- he said with his voice sounding deeper, huskier and more velvety. 

"Good morning, baby."- I replied and placed my hand in his midnight black, silky hair, twirling it around my fingers. 

"How are you feeling, bambina? Are you hurt somewhere?"- asked in worry and precious care Leonardo and I shook my head no.

"I am on a cloud nine. How are you?"- I spoke sincerely and he smiled charmingly before kissing me sweetly.

"I am over the moon."- he answered and I kissed his soft lips again. 

"Can I join my gorgeous wife in shower?"- asked Leonardo with dazzling smile that I returned. 

"You can."- I answered and he swiftly picked me up in his arms before getting up with ease, making me giggle. 

We laughed wholeheartedly and chatted about random things while showering together. When we finished, the two of us wrapped ourselves in towels and Leonardo sat me on the sink area as he stood between my legs. 

"Can I make you a mask, pretty please?"- I asked and kissed his cheek. 

"Sure, bambina."- agreed quickly Leo with beautiful smile. 

Him.

I let Camila do whatever she wants. Her happiness light up my mood and her breathtaking smile is all I need. 

She applied 2 masks on both of us: cleansing and moisturising. Then, she did my skin care for me and I smiled as I closed my eyes from enjoyment; her touch is so soft and tender. 

"All done, handsome."- said Cami and kissed my cheek sweetly. 

"I can get used to this, principessa, and very easily at that."- I told her while wrapping my arms around her petite waist. 

"Then I will do this with you every morning and evening."- stated Camila with award-winning smile. 

"I am the luckiest man in the world."- I said and kissed her fondly and lovingly. 

"I love you, baby."- I spoke against her dulcet lips.

"I love you, Leo."- she almost whispered so profoundly and softly before pecking me dotingly.

"I am going to get dressed and order breakfast while you do your routine. What do you want, bambina?"- I commented while hugging her dainty frame.

"Can you get me croissant and strawberries, please?"- asked politely Camila with adorable smile. 

"Sure, baby. Take your time."- I said with joyful smile and she kissed my nose cutely. 

I went to get dressed. I styled my hair and sprayed my cologne on my neck. Then I added key necklace and went to the lounge to order breakfast. 

Clothes: