Chapter 16 The Royal Practice

We've waited in the courtyard till lunch time.

Heidel called us for lunch, we sat at a dinner table near the banquet hall.

Jatis and the others joined us.

"Well I've asked father to join us .for the lunch but he said he's not feeling well, anyways after lunch the royal practice would start, Lalatina-sama and Claire-sama would be your instructors, anyways Heidel could you serve our lunch now thank you."

"I would be honored your majesty."

"Well Iris why don't you sit next to onee-sama?"

"Don't want to."

Iris who also joined us sat right next to me, Darkness done the same as well as Eris-sama sat on the opposite of me.

"Well fine, guess you're really close with your fiancée now."

"Your majesty here's your lunch now, steamed crabs and lobsters which was just recently caught from the sea, served with pudding for dessert."

"Thank you for the meal Heidel."

Heidel left us after serving our food, Komekko began munching on the lobsters and crabs.

"Komekko would you mind eating properly, you're embarrassing us."

"Whamt dom youm meamn kumruma?"

"Please chew first before speaking."

"Kuruma just let Komekko be, this might be the only time she's eating lobsters and crabs."

"Oh, sorry onee-sama."

"What do you mean nee-chan, didn't nee-san told you that we mostly eat lobsters she caught, she even taught me how to catch some."

I think the lobsters Komekko is referring to is the crayfish both her and her sister ate.

"Oh really your sister would be interesting to meet." Jatis said.

"She is, she is Axel's number one mage even though she can only use explosion."

"Well she's really interesting, maybe someday I'll get to meet her."

"Komekko how old are you?" Darkness asked.

"Uhm blonde haired nee-san I am already 14."

"Wow look at you 14 already here let me wipe your face." Darkness grabbed a napkin and wiped Komekko's cheek.

"Osiris why aren't you eating your crabs?" Claire asked.

"I can't snap it's shell."

"Here let me help you."

Claire snap Osiris's crab and fed him.

Eris, Iris and Darkness must've seen that as they looked at me.

"Here onee-chan have some more lobsters."

Iris forcefully fed me some lobsters.

"How about some crabs Kazuma?"

Then Darkness opened the shell of one of the crabs and force it's meat inside my mouth.

We ate our lunch.

Then Darkness and Claire lead us to the banquet hall.

"So today we would start to practice all of you, we would start by practicing with a greeting."

Claire and Darkness taught us how to greet some nobles properly.

"Well why am I not surprised about Kazuma-domo knowing how to properly greet someone." Claire said