dukexiety

Dom: Virgil
Sub: Remus

Kinks: master/pet, bondage

Remus woke up in a teasing mood so he decided that it would be a perfect day to tease his boyfriend Virgil and try to piss him off. So well picking out his outfit he chose a pretty revealing sexy cat themed outfit
A

fter getting dressed Remus went down stairs to see Virgil on the couch. Virgil was sitting on the couch with headphones in well playing on his phone so he didn't notice Remus.

Remus got an idea he saw Patton walking down so he stopped Patton to talk to him. "Oh hey kiddo you look.. Nice.." Patton said a light blush creeping up onto his face. Remus smiled "aw thanks Patton you don't look to bad yourself." Patton blushed a bit more "Thanks Kiddo" Virgil had looked up from his phone for a moment and saw Remus and Patton talking he blushed a bit when a saw Remus' outfit he also let out a small growl when he noticed Patton blushing. Remus hadn't noticed that Virgil's attention was now focused on him and Patton as he flirted with the moral side causing Patton to go bright red. Virgil watched for a good few minutes before he got fed up got up went over and grabbed Remus' waist pulling the intrusive side close Remus looked at Virgil and blushed a bit smiling to himself when he saw the annoyed look in the emo's eyes. "Hey Patton, Remus how are you guys?" Virgil asked calming causing Remus to shiver he knew Virgil was planning something because of how uneasyily calm he was being. Patton's blushed calmed down "I'm great! How are you kiddo?" "I'm doing good, I've gotta talk to Remus privately. We'll be back in a bit see ya bye Pat." Virgil smiled at Patton before he dragged Remus upstairs and to their bedroom. "So, puppy. What do you think you are wearing? and why were you flirting with Patton?" Virgil practically growled out "I wanted your attention so I figured if I wore this and flirted with Patton you'd give me the attention I was hoping for.." Remus mumbled "hm do you were being a bad boy just for attention oh you'll get the attention you wanted so badly." Remus was sure he was definitely in trouble Virgil smirked as he pushed Remus onto the bed. " Be a good puppy and stay there well I go get some things." Virgil demand "ok master." Remus stayed on the bed well Virgil walked over to there closet and got a box out before going back over to Remus "what's that master?" Remus asked curiously "you're about to find out." Virgil opened the box and pulled out a purple and green collar that said 'Remus property of Virgil' on the tag that hung off it Remus blushed when he saw the collar "you seemed to have forgotten who you belong to so now you and everyone else will have a reminder." Virgil put the collar on Remus he then grabbed some rope out of the box Remus blushed more when he saw the rope knowing what it was for. Virgil started to tie Remus to the bed. Remus let out a quiet moan loving the feeling of being tied up. Virgil smirked as he went to undress Remus he removed Remus' top fastly he then quickly removed Remus' skirt shoes and socks he left the cat ears tail and paws on Remus then he quickly removed his clothing. Remus looked at Virgil drooling a bit as he let out a needy whine. Virgil smirked "this is a punishment puppy, so no cumming." Virgil put a cock ring on Remus' dick as he grabbed some lube and lubed up his cock after he lubed up his cock he pounded into Remus causing the intrusive side to let out a scream of both pain and pleasure he loved the feeling of both so much he started begging V for more. Virgil smirked as he started mercilessly thrusting into Remus hitting the others prostate with every thrust. Remus almost immediately got very close to his climax causing him to whine at the fact that he couldn't cum Virgil spanked him still thrusting mercilessly "don't whine puppy." Remus moaned very loudly and stopped whining. After a while Virgil came deep inside Remus. Remus moaned even louder his dick was throbbing bright red as he whined again let out incoherent pleas to be allowed to cum. "Since you are being such a good puppy I'll let you cum if you promise not to do anything like this every again." "I p-pr-promise" Remus managed to get out Virgil smirked and removed the cock ring as he thrusted more and stroked Remus' dick. Remus almost immediately came. Virgil smirked as he pulled out. Remus panted being exhausted yet extremely satisfied. "You did such a good job for master, puppy." Remus smiled sleepily "come on puppy we gotta get cleaned up and then we can cuddle and rest." Virgil picked Remus up gently carried him to the bathroom started a bath set Remus in the tub gently then climbed in the tub with his boyfriend and started to wash both of them. Remus leaned into Virgil after Virgil finished washing both of them he got out of the bath grabbed towels picked Remus up out of the bath wrapped him in a towel then carried him back to their room. Remus clung to Virgil. Virgil set Remus down on their now clean bed as he got out a comfy outfit for Remus and dressed him. After dressing Remus he dressed himself then went over to the bed and cuddled with Remus. After a bit Patton went to tell them that food was ready only to find the two cuddled close together fast asleep.

// This is awful but please no judge me this is my first time writing smut-//