Halloween fun!

Ship: Patton x Remus.

Top/Dom: Patton

Bottom/Sub: Remus

Warning: Trans ftm Remus, use of the word cunt

Kink(s) : Bondage, Daddy, Bunny

Remus was in his room putting on his Halloween costume

This:

Once Remus had his costume on he made his way down stairs where the others were already hanging out setting up for the Halloween party they were all having together a bit later

Patton who had been helping Roman put up decorations heard someone coming down stairs and looked over his face turning cherry red when he saw Remus' costume, Patton was dressed as a wolf.

Remus went over to Patton "You look nice daddy~, our costumes kinda go together!" The intrusive thot exclaimed well flirting with Patton.

Patton blushed getting a bit turned on when Remus called him daddy "I do have to agree, bunny~, our costumes do kinda of go together." Patton smiled at Remus.

Remus blushed whimpering as he got hard getting called bunny really got to him. "Aw is my little bunny needy?~" Patton teased as Roman Logan Janus and Virgil stood shocked at how Patton was acting.

Remus hesitantly nodded whimpering again. "use your words bunny~" Patton teased once more the others were still shook at Patton's behavior.

"Need you, daddy~" Remus whimpered out needly the others getting even more shocked by how submissive the intrusive side could be.

Logan seemed to recover first from shock "if you two are thinking of having sexual intercourse then please do so in one of your bedrooms please."

"Fine." Patton says picking his little bunny up (Remus) "come on bunny let's go upstairs so daddy can give you what you want." Patton quickly brought his needy whiney bunny upstairs

Patton threw his bunny onto the bed gently. "Daddy I need you so bad please fuck me~" Remus whimpered needily "first my little bunny I do believe I have to make sure you can't get away before we start." Patton grabbed some soft rope and started tying Remus to the bed causing the little bunny to moan softly. "Aw how cute we haven't even started yet and you're already making such beautiful sounds" Patton purred in Remus' ear.

Remus blushed and whined softly "Daddy fuck me, please!~" Patton smirked "Of course I'll fuck you bunny.~" Patton purred as he began to take Remus' costume off. Remus whined impatiently. "Shush bunny" Patton said Remus stopped whining as Patton finished undressing Remus leaving the bunny ears and tail on him.  Patton summoned a thing of lube put some on his fingers and slowly pushed a finger into Remus' cunt. Remus moaned. Patton smirked "you're so cute bunny, I love the little nosies you make they are so adorable." Remus blushed as he moaned. Patton smirked more as he pushed a second finger into Remus' cunt starting to do a scissoring motion with his fingers causing the intrusive side to moan louder. Patton smirked more and added a third finger stretching Remus out good before he pulled out his fingers causing Remus to whine. "Oh hush bunny~ something a lot better than my fingers is about to be inside you~" Patton said as he undressed.

After Patton undressed he lubed up his cock and slowly pushed the tip into Remus' pussy causing Remus to moan. Patton slowly pushed in all the way giving Remus a few minutes to adjust before he started thrusting slowly. Remus moaned almost immediately begging Patton to go faster, Patton began to thrust faster. Remus moaned louder.

After a while Remus came Patton cumming inside him soon afterwards. After they both calmed down from their highs Patton slowly pulled out and started praising Remus telling him what a good boy he was and how much he loved him. Remus smiled at Patton "shower then cuddles?" Remus asked "of course hun" Patton said gently picking Remus up and taking him to the bathroom so they could shower

After they showered they dried off got dressed then went to bed cuddling close to each other soon both realizing that Patton didn't use a condom and Remus may get pregnant

(I'll probably write a one short for the end of this in my one short book also I know it isn't Halloween but I started writing this on Halloween last year so have it now-)