The Maid Of Obsession

The Thugs began to panic, as they tried to call for help, but before they could say anything, their tongues were ripped out of their mouths, as Onuyushi ate their tongues in front of them. They fell to the floor, as they groaned, as blood poured out of their mouths. "If someone seems suspicious...Punish them...." Onuyushi said, as she plunged her hands into the backs of the two thugs, pulling their spines out as they both died immediately after she did this.

Her eyes glowed pink as she kneeled down next to the corpses. People would ask questions if she just left these bodies here, so she decided to swallow their corpses, wanting them to suffer even in death. "Is everything alright, Onuyushi?" Crusch asked, walking up to the pink haired maid, who wiped some blood off her mouth, a hand on her stomach.

"Yes. I am fine." Onuyushi replied, as she smiled at Crusch. "Did you have too much to eat and drink when we went out for dinner, Onuyushi?" She asked, and Onuyushi looked at her for a moment, before she nodded her head.

"Alright then. Let's return to the mansion. Rem told me that we have a new person moving in. I will come with you for the rest of the journey. I'm sorry that I left you on your own while you went shopping. Felicia wanted me to get her something from my house that she left behind." Crusch explained, as Onuyushi smiled at her. She picked up the shopping bags as she got on the carriage with Crusch, as they began their journey back to the mansion.

Two hours later...

Onuyushi sat back, smiling at Crusch as they enjoyed a nice and relaxing trip back from the capital to get to the mansion. "You used your authority again, didn't you? What have I told you about that? I thought that you lost those powers when the witch of Obsession stopped using you as a host body in Germany." Crusch said, berating Onuyushi because she used her power again.

"I was being sexually harassed by some thugs, Crusch. What was I supposed to do? It was either that or I would be forced to be....You know...again..." Onuyushi argued, as she tried not to cry. "Did you dispose of their corpses?" Crusch asked, as Onuyushi looked away for a moment.

"Yes I did. I ate their corpses." Onuyushi admitted, as Crusch sighed. "I know that you were afraid about how I would react, but please don't lie to me again. Are you alright though? Would you like me to carry the bags so that you're not weighed down?" Crusch asked, as Onuyushi smiled. "That would be nice..." she replied, as she fell asleep from exhaustion.

One day later...

Onuyushi woke up inside of her bedroom in the mansion, noticing that Rem was tending to a gash on Onuyushi's leg. "You're Finally awake. Good morning, Onuyushi. Just stay still while I finish the stitching." Rem said, as she continued to stitch up her leg. Onuyushi winced as she waited an hour for Rem to finish the process.

"I'm all done now. You're all stitched up!" Rem said, as Onuyushi sat up on her bed. "Let me just wrap it up in a bandage too, just in case the stitches come loose." Rem said, as she bandaged her leg up. "Ram has almost finished cooking dinner. Come down when you are ready, Alright?" She asked, as Onuyushi nodded her head.

"Make sure that you don't walk too fast. We don't want those stitches to come loose. Not until it has been healed up enough for me to remove them." Rem suggested, before she left Onuyushi's bedroom.

After a few minutes, Onuyushi walked downstairs into the dining room, seeing that dinner was ready. Surprisingly she was the first person to arrive for dinner. "How are you feeling, Onuyushi?" Ram asked, as she went to check on her friend. "I'm feeling better. Thank you for asking." She replied, smiling warmly at Ram.

"I'm sorry for being late again!" Jackie said, as she sat two seats away from Onuyushi. "I should think so. I put so much effort into this meal, so I would expect for you to be here on time. Don't do it again." Ram said, as Jackie nodded her head.

"You must be Jackie. I am pleased that I have finally met you in person. My name is Onuyushi Igasa." She said, smiling at the vampire. "The feeling is mutual, Onuyushi. I heard that you got into trouble earlier. Are you alright?" Jackie asked, smiling warmly at her.

"I'm alright. Rem stitched and bandaged me up. Trust me. I've been through worse." Onuyushi replied, as the rest of the maids entered the dining room. "Tell me about yourself, if that's ok with you." Jackie requested, as Onuyushi began to tell her a few things about herself.

An unknown amount of years ago...

Onuyushi watched as her old friend went back to his home with his heavily pregnant wife. She was about to follow him, when she felt her body stiffen. "What...Is...Happening?" She said to herself, as she began to groan in pain, as a pink spirit left her body through her mouth.

"I no longer have any need for you, Onuyushi...Goodbye." The spirit of Obsession said, as Onuyushi fell unconscious.

Present day...

"So she just left you to die?" Jackie asked, as they continued to eat their dinner. "I continued to serve my friend for 23 years, before I woke up in this world." Onuyushi explained, as Jackie's eyes widened. "You were summoned from another world?" Jackie asked, looking at Onuyushi.

"Yes I was. I arrived in this world 538 years before your arrival, and I served Harmony as a maid ever since." Onuyushi revealed, as she looked at Jackie. "Let's just eat our food. We can talk about this later." Jackie suggested, as Ram served the food to everyone.

To be continued...