Night Two

Pichu groaned as he lifted himself off the ground, he opened his eyes to see that he and the other Pokemon (who were asleep) are in another location. This location contains two vents each side of the office, and there is a big entrance to a hallway. Pichu gasped as he said to the four Pokemon, "Guys!"

Then, one by one, they woke up and admired the office. "Where are we?" Jirachi asked.

"See? I told you this is not over!" Marshadow says to Mew.

"Not again.." Celebi said as he put his hands on his face.

At the end of the hallway, Kyile was watching the five Pokemon. "Ok, the boss said that I need to get the Toy Animatronics to come to the office and kill the-!"

Kyile was cut off when Pichu said, "Let's explore the new place!"

"Ah shit!" Kyile said as she hid away.

12:00 AM

Pichu and Marshadow went to the party room where they saw two animatronics (Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy). "They look weird..." Pichu said.

"I know. This is why I don't like robots that move on their own." Marshadow admitted.

Kyile, who was behind a curtain, pressed a red button on a gray device as Toy Freddy started to chase them; Pichu and Marshadow screamed as they ran out of the room as they passed Celebi (who was in a room with an animatronic named Mangle). Celebi checked out what that rubbish thing was. "Ugh." Thought Celebi. Celebi took a step closer to it as he tapped it's ears, "The hell is that thing?" He said to himself. He continued to tap its ear until it moved a bit. He was shocked as he flew out of the room and made it back to the office. There, he saw Marshadow and Pichu shaking like they were in the North Pole. "You guys ok?" He asked.

"A few seconds ago, I and Pichu were chased by a bear. And I had to throw a box at it so that we could escape!" Marshadow explained.

"And I saw a robot with tits!" Mew said as she entered the office with Jirachi.

"Say what now?" Celebi said with a confused tone.

"I'm not lying, I saw with my two eyes!" Mew said.

"The hell is this place?" Jirachi sighed.

1:00 AM

It took them a few minutes to block the entrances for the Animatronics. Boxes to random crap were blocking the entrances. The five Pokemon snuggle with each other as they watch if anything moves. Outside, Kyile tsked as she pressed the button in which an alarm goes off, it was a sign for the Puppet (who was in a box) to come out and kill them. The five Pokemon screamed as Pichu found the ipad and wind up the box, so he tapped on it countless times until the alarms went off. "Phew. I thought we were fucked up." Pichu said in relief.

Kyile chuckled as she pressed the button again in which the alarms went off again. In anger, Celebi picks up a box as he throws it at whoever was doing that, the box hit Kyile on the head as she fell to the floor but was fine, just got a bruise on the head. "Luckily it didn't hit my patched-up eye." Kyile said as she left the entrance to the big hallway to get some robots.

2:00 AM

"What happened to the lights!?" Mew said as she tried to turn on the flashlight but it didn't not turn on. Then they saw a boy named 'Balloon Boy' was just standing there, while laughing. Jirachi, kicked it on the face as the boy fell to the ground, what they didn't know was Toy Bonnie got into the office and was about to attack when Pichu saw it and punched it in the face. Toy Bonnie fell to the ground as he and the other Pokemon threw it out to the hallway.